The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: June 4th, 2019

  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK532,368
  • pezboybenpezboyben602,051
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 03:07Permalink
    The 360 sale first? Weird.
  • Kooky Cow 32Kooky Cow 32351,332
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 03:08, Edited on 04 June 19 at 11:23 by Kooky Cow 32Permalink
    Only 12 Xbox 360 deals and only 4 of those are available in Australia roll

    EDIT: I guess the servers took a while to update all the Aus prices. Wonder if I've missed any sales in the past for the same reason.
    Kooky Cow 32
  • Posted on 04 June 19 at 03:11, Edited on 04 June 19 at 04:29 by Elite1111111111Permalink
    First sale on Warhammer in 4 years. BC announcement coming?

    Edit: Ah, probably just to celebrate the release of Chaosbane.
  • DEDLY CUKEDEDLY CUKE206,313
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 03:15Permalink
    Resonance of Fate needs to be BC!
  • Posted on 04 June 19 at 03:15Permalink
    pezboyben said:
    The 360 sale first? Weird.
    because the giant E3 Xbox One sale is coming on Thursday.
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz464,996
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 03:18, Edited on 04 June 19 at 03:20 by wolfsburgrazPermalink
    I keep wanting to try the P4A games, then remember I'm trash at fighting games and will probably bounce off it after one or two sessions. There's also so much DLC. Most of it is unneccesary fluff I'm sure, but man, Atlus sure likes to sell their games piecemeal.
  • Posted on 04 June 19 at 03:19Permalink
    0 Day Attack on Earth any good?
  • atryeu1atryeu1217,517
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 03:26Permalink
    DEDLY CUKE said:
    Resonance of Fate needs to be BC!
    Is it any good? It's been on a wishlist for a few years. I'd rather get it on a disc though, although after Last Remnant I'm kind of reluctant know. I like JRPGs but omg that was was horrible and I couldn't get into it. Too many things thrown at you at once and no explanation as to how most of the battle elements work :( Is Resonance of Fate any better do you know?
  • KaiyoOrganizKaiyoOrganiz203,069
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 03:27Permalink
    Heard theres gonna be a huge sale of both the physical and digital kinds on June 7 during E3 time so I can wait abit.
  • Karachi KingKarachi King1,201,925
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 03:29, Edited on 04 June 19 at 03:35 by Karachi KingPermalink
    Kooky Cow 32 said:
    Only 12 Xbox 360 deals and only 4 of those are available in Australia roll
    They're all available here, and are showing sale prices on Xbox.com, so I guess the scanner just hasn't picked up the AU prices yet?

    atryeu1 said:
    Is it any good? It's been on a wishlist for a few years. I'd rather get it on a disc though, although after Last Remnant I'm kind of reluctant know. I like JRPGs but omg that was was horrible and I couldn't get into it. Too many things thrown at you at once and no explanation as to how most of the battle elements work :( Is Resonance of Fate any better do you know?
    It's very different, and I think quite a steep learning curve for battles. It took me a while to get the hang of positioning characters and utilising the two different damage types.

    I really enjoyed the bizarre characters and the story was pretty atypical for a JRPG.

    Obviously I understand it's not for everyone, but it's one of my favourite 360 games.
  • AboveHunterAboveHunter401,410
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 03:34Permalink
    No xbox one sales this week or is it the same?
  • Posted on 04 June 19 at 03:40Permalink
    Giant sale coming soon. Seen the tweet earlier from Larry Hryb
  • Posted on 04 June 19 at 03:41Permalink
    Space marine on special but still not backwards compatible which is grrr useless to me many of my friends. Give xbox one x enhancements also
  • Posted on 04 June 19 at 03:52Permalink
    There are a dozen or so Xbox One games on sale but TA just hasn’t posted them yet for some reason. Despite being so unreliable lately, store parser actually has most of them posted if you check their site.
  • atryeu1atryeu1217,517
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 03:59Permalink
    Karachi King said:
    atryeu1 said:
    Is it any good? It's been on a wishlist for a few years. I'd rather get it on a disc though, although after Last Remnant I'm kind of reluctant know. I like JRPGs but omg that was was horrible and I couldn't get into it. Too many things thrown at you at once and no explanation as to how most of the battle elements work :( Is Resonance of Fate any better do you know?
    It's very different, and I think quite a steep learning curve for battles. It took me a while to get the hang of positioning characters and utilising the two different damage types.

    I really enjoyed the bizarre characters and the story was pretty atypical for a JRPG.

    Obviously I understand it's not for everyone, but it's one of my favourite 360 games.
    Hmm, thanks for the info. I'll be sure and look up some gameplay videos and gather some more information before I consider looking at the local game store. I want to give Last Remnant another go as well and see if I can figure out the battle system. I love JRPGs as well, despite some of their faults.

    Some of them do have a steep learning curve for the battles like you said but I've usually been able to figure them out. Last Remnant just did such a bad job with teaching you anything compared to any other I've ever played and it really threw me off and made me reluctant about trying new ones lately.
  • AhayzoAhayzo597,344
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 04:00Permalink
    Was bummed out I missed the recent Japanese publisher sale, glad to see FFXIII-2 and Lightning Returns already on sale again.
    #mentallypudding
  • snake42069snake42069648,972
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 04:05Permalink
    its been 4 flipping years since Space Marine was on sale. I can now buy the digital rights of something i own physically.
  • Karachi KingKarachi King1,201,925
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 04:10Permalink
    atryeu1 said:
    Hmm, thanks for the info. I'll be sure and look up some gameplay videos and gather some more information before I consider looking at the local game store. I want to give Last Remnant another go as well and see if I can figure out the battle system. I love JRPGs as well, despite some of their faults.

    Some of them do have a steep learning curve for the battles like you said but I've usually been able to figure them out. Last Remnant just did such a bad job with teaching you anything compared to any other I've ever played and it really threw me off and made me reluctant about trying new ones lately.
    Ugh, The Last Remnant is a great example of terrible systems ruining a good game. It's not just that they don't explain things, but some of the systems are just backwards. angry

    I liked the story though.
  • atryeu1atryeu1217,517
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 04:21Permalink
    Karachi King said:
    atryeu1 said:
    Hmm, thanks for the info. I'll be sure and look up some gameplay videos and gather some more information before I consider looking at the local game store. I want to give Last Remnant another go as well and see if I can figure out the battle system. I love JRPGs as well, despite some of their faults.

    Some of them do have a steep learning curve for the battles like you said but I've usually been able to figure them out. Last Remnant just did such a bad job with teaching you anything compared to any other I've ever played and it really threw me off and made me reluctant about trying new ones lately.
    Ugh, The Last Remnant is a great example of terrible systems ruining a good game. It's not just that they don't explain things, but some of the systems are just backwards. angry

    I liked the story though.
    I'd heard the story was good so that's what I bought it for and then I didn't make it very far before the battle system drove me crazy trying to figure it out LoL I'll give it another try after my nephew's summer break where I'll be able to have time to concentrate better :P He has like 10 days or something then he's out for the summer *sigh*
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.