Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Watch_Dogs Legion Reportedly Set in Post-Brexit London

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 04 June 19 at 11:28
Is this Watch_Dogs 3?

Please click here to read the story: Watch_Dogs Legion Reportedly Set in Post-Brexit London

Credit goes to Project Rees for this story
Wardieshire
Wardieshire
Posted on 04 June 19 at 11:40
So it's set in 2152 then?
Megadrivekid86
Posted on 04 June 19 at 11:44
You play as a polish factory worker
Basileus
Basileus
Posted on 04 June 19 at 11:47
Near future? So... 2020? laugh
ClassierPompano
Posted on 04 June 19 at 11:48
Post-Brexit ? This mass surveillance in London has been going on for over 15 years now. This isn't even a left or right wing thing.

"has had a massive influence on all of Western Culture for centuries" Pretty ironic seeing as English people are statistically now a minority in their own capital.

All that aside I think that this would be the perfect location for a new game.
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 04 June 19 at 11:57, Edited on 04 June 19 at 11:59 by Legohead 1977
Wardieshire said:
Brexit won't be sorted by then! Hopefully the game is not as tedious as Brexit itself....

Megadrivekid86 said:
You play as a polish factory worker
I have always wanted to work in a polish factory, Mr Sheen would be my personal choice.
Legohead 1977
SuperDarkConker
Posted on 04 June 19 at 12:05
Can’t wait to play this game for Watch dogs 3. Fuck, Yes!!! :) :D
Thomas Widurksi
superniceguy
superniceguy
Posted on 04 June 19 at 12:10, Edited on 04 June 19 at 12:11 by superniceguy
Another post apocalyptic game then, with zombies and maniacs!
SonOfStayPuft82
Posted on 04 June 19 at 12:18, Edited on 04 June 19 at 12:19 by SonOfStayPuft82
If it’s set in Britain, then you better be able to hack and steal Shopmobility Scooters laugh

You also have to eat Fish & Chips to get your Health back up, the Gangs you recruit would be Hooded Youths, the Game’s Soundtrack would have stuff like Coldplay & The Streets, One of the Missions would be you trying to get likes for a picture of a meal you’ve just made, you would be able to hack Self Service Machines in Supermarkets to get some reduced goods cheaper, the Police would take about an hour to get to you, another Mission would involve trying to dodge those Charity Workers on the High Street & the main character would complain about the weather a lot laugh
xxxxPRODIGYxxxx
Posted on 04 June 19 at 12:20
Wardieshire said:
Damn! Beat me to it! laugh
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 04 June 19 at 12:26
I predict a lot of extraneous "u's" being used in the dialog.
Chuck710Taylor
Posted on 04 June 19 at 12:35
I thought London would be a great setting for Division 2
MasterChief Tom
Posted on 04 June 19 at 12:36
SonOfStayPuft82 said:
If it’s set in Britain, then you better be able to hack and steal Shopmobility Scooters laugh

You also have to eat Fish & Chips to get your Health back up, the Gangs you recruit would be Hooded Youths, the Game’s Soundtrack would have stuff like Coldplay & The Streets, One of the Missions would be you trying to get likes for a picture of a meal you’ve just made, you would be able to hack Self Service Machines in Supermarkets to get some reduced goods cheaper, the Police would take about an hour to get to you, another Mission would involve trying to dodge those Charity Workers on the High Street & the main character would complain about the weather a lot laugh
Too real.

Maybe have an umbrella as one of of the weapons?
LordBern
LordBern
Posted on 04 June 19 at 13:14
If they're making a point of mentioning a 'post-Brexit' London, are they implying the city will turn into a dystopian nightmare because of leaving the EU? It just seems like a weird detail to include in the description.
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 04 June 19 at 13:27
LordBern said:
If they're making a point of mentioning a 'post-Brexit' London, are they implying the city will turn into a dystopian nightmare because of leaving the EU? It just seems like a weird detail to include in the description.
I agree with this, I don't really get why pre or post-Brexit should be such a big deal.
Basileus
Basileus
Posted on 04 June 19 at 13:28
SonOfStayPuft82 said:

..., the Police would take about an hour to get to you, ...
Better than the Police in WD2, which went totally crazy about as much as spitting on the sidewalk... roll
Zylo Grey
Zylo Grey
Posted on 04 June 19 at 13:42
So we can send the police after people by hacking thier social media and saying something 'mean' and can then go on a stabbing spree while they are occupied.

Yay London XD
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 04 June 19 at 13:45
Can already tell the London accents are going to be horrific.
Zylo Grey
Zylo Grey
Posted on 04 June 19 at 13:53
NoHeroes94 said:
Can already tell the London accents are going to be horrific.
The rest of the world seems to think we are all cockneys so expect bad cockney accents and montey python quotes out the arse...
Dfaultz v
Dfaultz v
Posted on 04 June 19 at 13:57
OMG another watch dogs. I LOVED 1. 2 was really good too.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.