Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Easiest Xbox Achievement Lists from May 2019

• Posted on 04 June 19 at 16:21
    Games like these are why I could never compete with people going for big gamer scores. I’m too snobby with what I play.
  • Posted on 04 June 19 at 16:25
    Any good ones that are worth playing?
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,092,048
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 16:38
    No game of the month this time?
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • DaMikeSCDaMikeSC1,423,481
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 17:29
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    Dragons Lair Trilogy hit my nostalgia hard.
    Big Sister is not bad at all.
    I'm working on Warlocks Tower and it is a respectable puzzle game.
    Pixark was OK for what it was, but short enough to not annoy.

AVOID BIRD GAME. That stuff was terrible.
  • TervissimoTervissimo499,222
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 17:40
    I’d recommend Ascendance for anyone who even remotely enjoyed Refunct. Just FYI though, it is pretty glitchy, and also THERE IS A SPRINT BUTTON (cn_LB). There is no tutorial or control layout in the option menu, so I didn’t realize that for over an hour of playtime, and I beat the whole first world at walking speed. Once I found the sprint button the game was a breeze.
  • Posted on 04 June 19 at 17:57
    DaMikeSC said:
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    Dragons Lair Trilogy hit my nostalgia hard.
    Big Sister is not bad at all.
    I'm working on Warlocks Tower and it is a respectable puzzle game.
    Pixark was OK for what it was, but short enough to not annoy.

AVOID BIRD GAME. That stuff was terrible.
    Thanks for the advice, I’ll keep an eye on Pixark for sure. And thanks Travisssimo, I really enjoyed Refunct. I’ll probably get it just for that.
  • Posted on 04 June 19 at 18:06, Edited on 04 June 19 at 18:06 by PrestonPreston
    I would second PixArk as a fun little game too! It's literally just Ark Survival Evolved mashed together with Minecraft.
    "music is my religion" - Jimi Hendrix
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,087,853
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 18:16
    Travisssimo said:
    I’d recommend Ascendance for anyone who even remotely enjoyed Refunct. Just FYI though, it is pretty glitchy, and also THERE IS A SPRINT BUTTON (cn_LB). There is no tutorial or control layout in the option menu, so I didn’t realize that for over an hour of playtime, and I beat the whole first world at walking speed. Once I found the sprint button the game was a breeze.
    Refunct you? Ok ill keep an eye on this now toast
    Matthew
  • bLaKgRaVybLaKgRaVy764,726
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 18:19
    Plus, you can earn the full 1000G in PixARK just by downloading the one hour trial. And there's a workaround to get a second hour if the trial runs out. Check the game's forum for more details.
  • EvcEvc786,283 786,283 GamerScore
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 18:42
    I have 8 of these but haven't completed them all. Going to attempt My Big Sister, Warlock Tower and find ish Woodley. I completed Ascendance, reminded me of Refunct. Finished Bertram. That was pretty decent too.
  • BrutalPandaXBrutalPandaX126,587
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 18:57
    FreelancerMillz said:
    Games like these are why I could never compete with people going for big gamer scores. I’m too snobby with what I play.
    Yup, it's really not about the number of the gamerscore anymore. It could simply mean you played a crap ton of crap games.
  • HybridchldHybridchld773,416
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 19:17, Edited on 04 June 19 at 19:17 by Hybridchld
    BrutalPandaX said:
    It could simply mean you played a crap ton of crap games.
    Or a ton of crap games
  • NappydugoutNappydugout557,804
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 19:20
    My Big Sister was enjoyable enough that I'm wanting to buy it again on Switch
  • SwordofWhedonSwordofWhedon1,034,876
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 22:36
    Have they fixed all the buggy achievements in PixArk?
  • JBIovesJBIoves2,165,237
    Posted on 05 June 19 at 00:06
    Yeah except Purple Chicken Spaceman isn’t easy....
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,385,619
    Posted on 05 June 19 at 11:14
    I really enjoyed Refunct, so I may look at the similar one. Might just blast PixArk on the trial if it's easy enough, that game did interest me, but not for that sort of price.
    Legohead 1977
  • Maw N PawMaw N Paw718,049
    Posted on 05 June 19 at 15:04
    I went into someone's profile earlier today and I kid you not, they had completed every one of these games within a space of two days. It goes to show you that by advertising this list, you're increasing the sales for these types of games.
    There is always a way.
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,385,619
    Posted on 05 June 19 at 15:17
    Maw N Paw said:
    I went into someone's profile earlier today and I kid you not, they had completed every one of these games within a space of two days. It goes to show you that by advertising this list, you're increasing the sales for these types of games.
    I am sure publishing the list makes it easier for folks interested in GS, but I wouldn't have thought it increases the sales...they'd find them eventually...just by checking completions on each sale game.
    Legohead 1977
  • SeeD RedSeeD Red623,825
    Posted on 05 June 19 at 16:40
    Legohead 1977 said:
    Maw N Paw said:
    I am sure publishing the list makes it easier for folks interested in GS, but I wouldn't have thought it increases the sales...they'd find them eventually...just by checking completions on each sale game.
    Oh it does, bought 3 of this list through the links in the article.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.