Editorials and Features Forum

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Easiest Xbox Achievement Lists from May 2019

AuthorMessage
LORDOFDOOKIE69
Posted on 05 June 19 at 20:45
I love some easy achievement games but I can't help but notice the correlation between the over saturation of these 1 hour completion games and the severe decline in quality of AAA titles.
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 06 June 19 at 08:44
SeeD Red said:
Legohead 1977 said:
Maw N Paw said:
I went into someone's profile earlier today and I kid you not, they had completed every one of these games within a space of two days. It goes to show you that by advertising this list, you're increasing the sales for these types of games.
I am sure publishing the list makes it easier for folks interested in GS, but I wouldn't have thought it increases the sales...they'd find them eventually...just by checking completions on each sale game.
Oh it does, bought 3 of this list through the links in the article.
I just realised I made a mistake, I thought this was an easiest list from the sale, in which case my comment would make sense...this however is a recent release list, so Maw N Paw is most definitely correct!
Legohead 1977
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 06 June 19 at 20:12
Was PixArk rereleased? Why does it have a May release date now?
This space for rent.
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 06 June 19 at 20:37, Edited on 06 June 19 at 20:38 by Shinnizle
MrZombieChicken said:
Was PixArk rereleased? Why does it have a May release date now?
It was probaby just in Game Preview when you played.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
TromboneGuy360
Posted on 07 June 19 at 11:35
What if TA did a Hardest Achievements of the month?! Get that TA Ratio up ;)
"Imagine if you only woke up tomorrow with the things you prayed for today."
Drachen77
Drachen77
Posted on 08 June 19 at 08:29
Back in 1995 is one weird game. Controls take a while to get used, certainly reminded me of games back then. Would only recommend if on sale. Not worth $10.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 08 June 19 at 17:20
TromboneGuy360 said:
What if TA did a Hardest Achievements of the month?! Get that TA Ratio up ;)
Sounds like something you'd want to post in the Site Wishlist Forum.
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,400 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
NateDawgSn1per
Posted on 09 June 19 at 00:35
Shinnizle said:
No game of the month this time?
Purple Chicken Spaceman is a reeeeeally fun game. At least I thoroughly enjoyed it. One of my favorite games this year so far
NateDawgSn1per
Dusk X2
Dusk X2
Posted on 12 June 19 at 06:30
FreelancerMillz said:
Games like these are why I could never compete with people going for big gamer scores. I’m too snobby with what I play.
Um, really? That's why? I checked your collection and you have a really respectable list of what I consider quality older and newer games, yet you have only 100% completed a hand full of those: including a few Telltale games and Edith Finch... come on now. I'm not trying to be a bully or anything, but maybe play more get more score. More anything including the great games you have.

Personally I will pretty much play anything. If the game is short as long as the price is low I'm ok with it. I used to pump quarters into arcade machines and got less play out of my money. I know people complain about ACA Neo Geo games, but to me being able to own them for under 10$ is kind of a bargain. I spent that much in 1980's money for a couple of hours in an arcade.
Oatieo
Oatieo
Posted on 15 June 19 at 18:00, Edited on 15 June 19 at 18:00 by Oatieo
I honestly buy these games from these lists when I want a gamerscore boost or earmark them for sales. Definitely helps purchasing I think.
JBX7I
JBX7I
Posted on 19 June 19 at 17:56
DaMikeSC said:
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
Any good ones that are worth playing?
Dragons Lair Trilogy hit my nostalgia hard.
Big Sister is not bad at all.
I'm working on Warlocks Tower and it is a respectable puzzle game.
Pixark was OK for what it was, but short enough to not annoy.

AVOID BIRD GAME. That stuff was terrible.
Anything by Ratalaika is terrible.
NateDawgSn1per
Posted on 23 June 19 at 22:53
DaMikeSC said:
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
Any good ones that are worth playing?
Dragons Lair Trilogy hit my nostalgia hard.
Big Sister is not bad at all.
I'm working on Warlocks Tower and it is a respectable puzzle game.
Pixark was OK for what it was, but short enough to not annoy.

AVOID BIRD GAME. That stuff was terrible.
From what I've played myself..... Purple Chicken Spaceman on top of this list 100% great game. can confirm Warlock's Tower is worth a play and easy cheevos are a bonus. Pixard is "ok" I had an issue with a few achievements during the trial.

CONFIRM AVOID BIRD GAME unless you really just want the achievements. it's not good
NateDawgSn1per
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.