Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Claire's Sanctuary Arrives in Jurassic World Evolution This Month

• punkyliarpunkyliar182,212
  • Posted on 04 June 19 at 18:52Permalink
    I want to get this game, and the more DLC is added to it, the more likely I'll pick it up. Just waiting for a decent sale (or Game Pass) and it'll be mine!
    Snakes & Bakes (https://www.instagram.com/bananabeanbakery)
  • LitaOsirisLitaOsiris766,692
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 18:56Permalink
    Yay! I’m really happy to see more content for this super fun game smile
  • ElyohElyoh741,347
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 19:05Permalink
    I just bought the Henry Wu expansion the other day so I could finish this game... Guess I'll wait for this one first and do them both at the same time smile I imagine this will also maybe make the two challenges I have left slightly easier.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Posted on 04 June 19 at 19:06, Edited on 04 June 19 at 19:07 by xPut Name HerexPermalink
    Funny, I actually watched Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom over the weekend and was wondering why they didn't have volcanoes or more varied disasters other than storms in the game. Guess that was in the works laugh

Just recently got to Isla Sorna and put the game down, not wanting to repeat the intro to island loop again. Waiting for this update seems like a good time to pick it back up.
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,030,197
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 19:20Permalink
    I personally got tired of recapturing the ankylosaurus that kept breaking the fences and raptors that kept escaping and killing my guests. over and over again. that seems like i am always doing this.
  • NxtDutchNxtDutch493,576
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 20:54, Edited on 04 June 19 at 20:55 by NxtDutchPermalink
    ManicMetalhead said:
    I want to get this game, and the more DLC is added to it, the more likely I'll pick it up. Just waiting for a decent sale (or Game Pass) and it'll be mine!
    Jurassic World Evolution is an amazing game. And had loads of content, and features without any additional add ons.

The fact you are waiting is disappointing. JWE is just a game, nothing more. The Devs haven't tried to pull bullshit, or slight of hand. We need to support developers like this. They deserve and have earned the purchase.
    So, Xbox is going full 3rd party Publisher now? Where does that leave us Hardcore Xbox console fans?
  • LitaOsirisLitaOsiris766,692
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 22:27Permalink
    Kanchanaburi said:
    I personally got tired of recapturing the ankylosaurus that kept breaking the fences and raptors that kept escaping and killing my guests. over and over again. that seems like i am always doing this.
    You need to modify them to make them less stressed in storms. For me they never break out of their enclosure once I do this. I believe genetic modification is the way to go in this game. I actually won’t create easily stressed dinosaurs without the stress inhibitor mod.

I have a guide here that has some tips:
    LitaOsiris Jurassic World Evolution Fast for a biped? LitaOsiris' solution for the Fast for a biped? Achievement in Jurassic World EvolutionReached 5 stars in Challenge mode in under 4 hours (hard difficulty or above)

NxtDutch said:
    ManicMetalhead said:
    Jurassic World Evolution is an amazing game. And had loads of content, and features without any additional add ons.

The fact you are waiting is disappointing. JWE is just a game, nothing more. The Devs haven't tried to pull bullshit, or slight of hand. We need to support developers like this. They deserve and have earned the purchase.
    I fully agree with this. I actually waited until the game went on sale, which happened for the first time on Black Friday, so the fact that the game went for so long without going on sale says a lot about it. And then when I played the game I was hooked and I was practically kicking myself for waiting for so long to buy it. I ended up buying the first DLC when it came out and I’ll be doing the same with this one. As I said - I normally wait for sales but this game is worth full price :)
  • EmiinahEmiinah46,377
    Posted on 05 June 19 at 04:58Permalink
    Interesting there are nothing but positive comments for this game. I’ll have to check it out.
    You child of a twon-ha!
  • Posted on 05 June 19 at 11:06, Edited on 05 June 19 at 11:07 by ManicMetalheadPermalink
    LitaOsiris said:
    NxtDutch said:
    I fully agree with this. I actually waited until the game went on sale, which happened for the first time on Black Friday, so the fact that the game went for so long without going on sale says a lot about it. And then when I played the game I was hooked and I was practically kicking myself for waiting for so long to buy it. I ended up buying the first DLC when it came out and I’ll be doing the same with this one. As I said - I normally wait for sales but this game is worth full price :)
    That's fair, I've had it waiting on my wishlist for a while but haven't heavily looked into it or followed it.
    With recommendations as strong as these added to the other review I've read, I'd certainly be more willing to invest in it at standard price.
    Snakes & Bakes (https://www.instagram.com/bananabeanbakery)
  • GdinutGdinut385,340
    Posted on 05 June 19 at 16:44Permalink
    Emiinah said:
    Interesting there are nothing but positive comments for this game. I’ll have to check it out.
    Its a great game if you like park simulators.
    Achievement completionist have issues with challenge mode. but thats it.
  • GdinutGdinut385,340
    Posted on 05 June 19 at 16:47Permalink
    Anyways if anyone gets this game and has issues with challenge mode just message me on TA and i will help out as best i can. Ive been helping anyone that bothers asking to get the achievements.
  • LT AndyLT Andy296,744
    Posted on 06 June 19 at 10:58Permalink
    I bought this off Amazon the other day for £25. I remember playing Operation Genesis back in the day and loved it so hopefully it will turn up soon and I can get started before the DLC lands.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.