The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Deals Unlocked: The Xbox E3 Sale 2019

• Posted on 06 June 19 at 21:36Permalink
    minun73 said:
    Might grab forza 6, the hitman hd collection (I loved absolution), or the resident evil revelations bundle.
    Don't waste money on Forza, it will be GwG by the end of the year nearing the date of delisting.
    We're the bloody Ubersreik five!... Or four! Doesn't matter!
  • Posted on 06 June 19 at 21:39Permalink
    I wish the Xbox version of Sunset Overdrive Definitive Edition had its own achievement list I’d buy it again! I’ve wanted a sequel since the first came out!
    Alladaskill17
  • Jazzy201Jazzy201858,517
    Posted on 06 June 19 at 21:44Permalink
    I wanna jump on that AC Origins season pass, but they can do a little better. I don't mind waiting longer after just stacking Black Flag-
    Game recognizes game playa...and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now-
  • Posted on 06 June 19 at 21:47Permalink
    Tempted by the Sniper Elite 3 bundle at that price .......but that’s about it
  • KingyOwlKingyOwl319,473
    Posted on 06 June 19 at 21:50Permalink
    I must expect too much from these sales because every time I get a notification that a game on my wishlist is on sale, I think that the sale price is the original price!
  • Posted on 06 June 19 at 21:50Permalink
    Seby88 said:
    where is nier automata???
    Seriously! The one game I really was hoping would be here. I wish they had made a physical copy of it. My hope is that it comes to gamepass, hell I’d die if it was part of their e3 briefing. But I imagine they would probably have put it on sale prior for last chance buyers .
    Matthew
  • Posted on 06 June 19 at 21:52Permalink
    Rhyolitic said:
    *sigh* Basically the same stuff that goes on sale all the time.
    same trolls as always
    Cheetos is dead but not really lol
  • Posted on 06 June 19 at 21:52Permalink
    SeeD Red said:
    Anyone knows if it's also coming to x360?
    Its an E3 sale, so unless Microsoft plans on announcing an end to the X1 and going back to last gen, we probably won't see any 360 deals.
  • SeitzzSeitzz682,606
    Posted on 06 June 19 at 21:55Permalink
    Welp, at first glance, I guess I should've bought the season pass last time around to get the AC3 remaster. It was $22...now it's $30.
  • ElyohElyoh736,312
    Posted on 06 June 19 at 21:56Permalink
    I might finally jump on Railway Empire and its DLC. Maybe.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Posted on 06 June 19 at 22:03Permalink
    Gears 4 is under $10, I may cave in at this price.
    Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 07h 01m 34s (PS4 ; 2nd), 17d 07h 01m 36s (Xbox One ; 1st) Xbox 360 : 17d 07h 00m (hacked leaderboard)
  • Posted on 06 June 19 at 22:11Permalink
    Hasn't all of this stuff been on sale a dozen times before now. I see a couple of different things mixed in, but nothing new that I want, and anything else I already bought during one of the dozen or so previous sales.
  • Posted on 06 June 19 at 22:11Permalink
    Bit underwhelming, I was expecting lower prices this time around, by a few dollars anyway. Basically everything I might want is $5-10 more than I thought it would be, making me less keen to buy it now instead of just waiting longer.
    Jinrui ni eikou are!
  • Posted on 06 June 19 at 22:18Permalink
    WHERE IS THIS GAME? WHERE IS THAT GAME ? WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE?

Just listen to some of you. THIS HEAVEN GOD DAMMIT. LOOK AT ALL THE GAMES THEY HAVE FOR US.
    ENJOY THEM
  • SkrubitsSkrubits496,060
    Posted on 06 June 19 at 22:23Permalink
    Bummed to not see Nier: Automata on here.
    Would you kindly?
  • Posted on 06 June 19 at 22:27Permalink
    Finally decided to start Ghost Recon Wildlands today with my day off work, season pass is in there for £12 st 60% off so I'll probably grab that for the 2 DLC's to go for the completion
  • Posted on 06 June 19 at 22:28Permalink
    AC Gold editions were lower before, so that's a bummer.
    Borderlands the Handsome Collection is at an all-time low though!
  • EchtzeitEchtzeit421,313
    Posted on 06 June 19 at 22:34Permalink
    Rhyolitic said:
    *sigh* Basically the same stuff that goes on sale all the time.
    Yeah, I don't know why I look at these sales anymore. I got a whole wishlist of over 30 games that never ONCE went on sale.
  • Posted on 06 June 19 at 22:44Permalink
    Nothing for me. Just wished they put telltale games on sale cause paying full price on most of them is emptying the pockets.
  • LilBlaster47LilBlaster47163,284
    Posted on 06 June 19 at 23:04Permalink
    At least my wallet is safe.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.