The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Deals Unlocked: The Xbox E3 Sale 2019

AuthorMessage
uyadaddysson
89,947
uyadaddysson
Posted on 08 June 19 at 18:52
Is the microsoft xbox store down? Trying to buy a game but the page never loads
Koding
842,316
Koding
Posted on 08 June 19 at 18:55
uyadaddysson said:
Is the microsoft xbox store down? Trying to buy a game but the page never loads
I just looked and it seemed fine to me. I didn't actually buy anything though but the page itself loaded fine.
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,400 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
uyadaddysson
89,947
uyadaddysson
Posted on 08 June 19 at 19:03
Koding said:
uyadaddysson said:
Is the microsoft xbox store down? Trying to buy a game but the page never loads
I just looked and it seemed fine to me. I didn't actually buy anything though but the page itself loaded fine.
Thank you!
TwistedTB
485,103
TwistedTB
Posted on 08 June 19 at 19:54, Edited on 08 June 19 at 20:01 by TwistedTB
I got World War Z, Titanfall 2 Ultimate Ed., and the Sunset Overdrive season pass to complement the game we got GwG a while back.
Warmest regards, TwistedTB.
k0pp0
304,524
k0pp0
Posted on 08 June 19 at 20:14
PIcked up the Lego Bundle - the games hold their price so not too bad
DubstepEdgelord
Posted on 08 June 19 at 21:01
I got Goat Simulator (Win 10), Castle Crashers Remastered, Murdered: Soul Suspect, and Strider for great prices. It is unfortunate that some don't find these sales useful, but I sure did.
DubstepEdgelord
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 09 June 19 at 01:38
NBA2K19 is listed aa 65% off but there’s no price attached but when I click on it the game is only $2.99
Yummy Baklava
278,952
Yummy Baklava
Posted on 09 June 19 at 06:53
ATT: Aussies

If you're interested in Spyro Reignited Trilogy but you don't want to pay 52 dollarydoos, you can get a physical copy from Microsoft Australia on eBay for 25 dollarydoos instead.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Spyro-Reignited-Trilogy-Xbox-One...
Lord Raina
95,289
Lord Raina
Posted on 09 June 19 at 10:07
Elite1111111111 said:
Lord Raina said:
Nothing for xbox360? angry
As commonly happens with just about every sale, the 360 sales are delayed. Major Nelson's post has a section for 360 sales, though it currently includes nothing. This presumably means something should be showing up eventually.
SO, where are the deals for 360?
TheObserverOne
Posted on 09 June 19 at 10:33
OK, so there must be some screw-up here, because there is a small Call of Duty Xbox 360 E3 sale going as well, but it is only visible on the console marketplace at the bottom. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1-3, Black Ops 1-2 and World at War are in the sale. Based on what I have found these games are 50% off.
Please check it and confirm.
KenH2k4
466,144
KenH2k4
Posted on 09 June 19 at 11:57
Lord Raina said:
Elite1111111111 said:
Lord Raina said:
Nothing for xbox360? angry
As commonly happens with just about every sale, the 360 sales are delayed. Major Nelson's post has a section for 360 sales, though it currently includes nothing. This presumably means something should be showing up eventually.
SO, where are the deals for 360?
No one here knows for sure either, but it's looking like there won't be any.
GsO Light
136,425 136,425 GamerScore
GsO Light
Posted on 09 June 19 at 19:59
What a load of crap.. I guess 360 isn't part of xbox anymore angry
Warku1t
401,172
Warku1t
Posted on 09 June 19 at 21:31
Damn! I really wish I could get my hands on the Evil Within 2 but its only at 50% I realized my best bet was during the 2018 Black friday sale at 75%
SilentJay76
396,722
SilentJay76
Posted on 10 June 19 at 09:19
GsO Light said:
What a load of crap.. I guess 360 isn't part of xbox anymore angry
Because TA forgot to post a sales article?

Latest Xbox Sales
(Filter by Xbox 360. There are 22 games on sale.)
cs mester
272,005
cs mester
Posted on 10 June 19 at 09:46
SilentJay76 said:
GsO Light said:
What a load of crap.. I guess 360 isn't part of xbox anymore angry
Because TA forgot to post a sales article?

Latest Xbox Sales
(Filter by Xbox 360. There are 22 games on sale.)
These games are from the previous sale not from this e3 sale.So we have to see and wait until the end of e3 to be sure that there will be an e3 sale for 360 too?
Lord Raina
95,289
Lord Raina
Posted on 10 June 19 at 10:26
SilentJay76 said:
GsO Light said:
What a load of crap.. I guess 360 isn't part of xbox anymore angry
Because TA forgot to post a sales article?

Latest Xbox Sales
(Filter by Xbox 360. There are 22 games on sale.)
Are U joking?
Jimbo LaFleur
370,304
Jimbo LaFleur
Posted on 10 June 19 at 14:16
FYI: The japanese Gold-Edition of Resident Evil 7 (Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Grotesque Ver. Achievements) is also part of the E3-sale. The bundle includes the complete game with all DLC except "Not A Hero", which is free. Just make sure that you also download the correct version, it is also labeled with "Grotesque Ver."
JackTheCreeper
Posted on 16 June 19 at 00:40
I just bought Planet Alpha so some of my Microsoft Credit wouldn't expire headspin
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.