Game Discussion: HITMAN 2 Forum

Which version do i get?

AuthorMessage
count023
count023
Posted on 07 June 19 at 01:12
I have the legacy packs from Hitman 2016, I just want the cheapest version that will let me finish all the new levels off, i don't care for collectible bullshit.

All the versions except the gold one seem to be missing Hantu port and that seems to be double the price of all the others on sale.

Anyone got any advice?
Remeki
Remeki
Posted on 07 June 19 at 04:44, Edited on 07 June 19 at 04:45 by Remeki
My advice would be to purchase the gold edition. This will get you Hitman 2's stages as well as what is essentially the season pass. Hantu Port has already been released and close to the end of this month will see the release of two smaller missions (think Landslide or A House Built on Sand from season one) and the new Bank location. Based off roadmaps there will also be another sniper map, smaller missions, and new location released throughout the rest of the year too. As Hantu Port has achievements one can safely assume these will as well in some capacity. If your goal is to get all of them for the game then you'd be best off just buying the gold edition, even more so given the fairly nice discount currently on it.
JSwartz0181
JSwartz0181
Posted on 23 June 19 at 19:49
Hopefully this isn't too late for you! What you get with each version:

Standard Edition: Just the base game (six locations and one Sniper Assassin map), no DLC other than content that is free for all players.

Silver Edition: Base game plus Expansion Pack 1 (Hantu Port Sniper Assassin map, The Bank map, bonus mission for Santa Fortuna and Mumbai, the Executive Pack, and the Winter Sports Pack).

Gold Edition Same as Silver Edition, plus Expansion Pack 2 (The Prison Sniper Assassin map, The Resort map, two unannounced bonus missions, and presumably another unannounced skin and gear pack).

If you have the Standard Edition, you can purchase the Expansion Pass to get Expansion Packs 1 and 2. If you have the Silver Edition, I'm not sure if there's a way to get Expansion Pack 2 by itself (we'll have to wait and see in a few months when the first EP2 content gets released sometime this fall).
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.