Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Queen's Quest 3: The End of Dawn Achievement List Revealed

  • Dakrkplayer2Dakrkplayer21,035,148
    Posted on 08 June 19 at 04:05
    And if I tons of XBOX money. I get rest game from this deve with all NEO GEO games I dont have.
    XBOX 4 LIFE
  • HBK316HHH619HBK316HHH6191,350,005
    Posted on 08 June 19 at 04:40
    Weird that the first queens quest hasn't come to consoles yet
    XBOX FOREVER
  • EddieM1974EddieM1974450,539
    Posted on 08 June 19 at 07:06
    First Queens Quest can't be published on Xbox by Artifex Mundi due to some sort of legal issues. Iirc they don't have the rights to the game anymore.
    If you don't like my driving, quit hugging the bullbar.
  • Posted on 08 June 19 at 08:38, Edited on 08 June 19 at 08:38 by ZWEIFELundANGST
    I think that the games in the Queen’s Quest series are all stand-alone, just like the Grim Legends trilogy. So it doesn’t matter if you haven’t played the first one.

    The main reason I haven’t gotten to Queen’s Quest 2 yet is that it was made by Brave Giant, who also made Noir Chronicles which is probably the second worst hidden object game I’ve played, after Hidden Mysteries: Titanic on the Wii.
  • Posted on 08 June 19 at 11:09
    i think i wont be buying these games anymore, and i really like them, but coupled with the fact that they raised the price some time ago, and hardly any of them have bonus chapters anymore just tells me they are lazy and dont care about there fan base
    budah
  • JudgeJudge536,834
    Posted on 08 June 19 at 11:27
    ZWEIFELundANGST said:
    I think that the games in the Queen’s Quest series are all stand-alone, just like the Grim Legends trilogy. So it doesn’t matter if you haven’t played the first one.

    The main reason I haven’t gotten to Queen’s Quest 2 yet is that it was made by Brave Giant, who also made Noir Chronicles which is probably the second worst hidden object game I’ve played, after Hidden Mysteries: Titanic on the Wii.
    If they are stand-alone and don’t need each other then they probably shouldn’t be numbering them. Numbering gives off an impression that they are supposed to be played in a certain order
  • angelskangelsk885,176
    Posted on 08 June 19 at 13:17
    ZWEIFELundANGST said:
    The main reason I haven’t gotten to Queen’s Quest 2 yet is that it was made by Brave Giant, who also made Noir Chronicles which is probably the second worst hidden object game I’ve played, after Hidden Mysteries: Titanic on the Wii.
    I thought the same - but I played it. And thankfully it's nothing like the Noir game.
  • Posted on 08 June 19 at 15:41
    angelsk said:
    ZWEIFELundANGST said:
    The main reason I haven’t gotten to Queen’s Quest 2 yet is that it was made by Brave Giant, who also made Noir Chronicles which is probably the second worst hidden object game I’ve played, after Hidden Mysteries: Titanic on the Wii.
    I thought the same - but I played it. And thankfully it's nothing like the Noir game.
    Good to hear that! :)
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,161,326
    Posted on 08 June 19 at 19:35
    Dont touch their games since price increase and they NEVER go on sale anymore
  • SKORPIONICSKORPIONIC487,191
    Posted on 14 June 19 at 15:13
    They may not go sale, but they do tend to bundle them for a discount. I usually get the free trial to put it on my tag then just wait. Eventually there will be a "Queen's Quest" bundle.
  • AbleHenryAbleHenry2,139,567
    Posted on 28 June 19 at 10:33
    I recently completed this game.
    It's a point and click similar to other Artifex Mundi games series but it doesn't appear yet in this series while the new release Irony Curtain is already here
  • MikeProcuratorMikeProcurator1,479,552
    Posted on 15 July 19 at 20:25
    Did anyone else have a lot of trouble with the rotating puzzle? The one used to get the Viking figure
  • XPac23XPac231,037,920
    Posted on 15 October 20 at 20:44
    MikeProcurator said:
    Did anyone else have a lot of trouble with the rotating puzzle? The one used to get the Viking figure
    Yes. I still can't do it after having looked at numerous guides and videos. It's the last puzzle I need for the last achievement I need in this game. I'm so frustrated with it right now.
  • angelskangelsk885,176
    Posted on 15 October 20 at 22:57
    XPac23 said:
    MikeProcurator said:
    Did anyone else have a lot of trouble with the rotating puzzle? The one used to get the Viking figure
    Yes. I still can't do it after having looked at numerous guides and videos. It's the last puzzle I need for the last achievement I need in this game. I'm so frustrated with it right now.
    Which rotating puzzle?
  • XPac23XPac231,037,920
    Posted on 15 October 20 at 23:13
    angelsk said:
    XPac23 said:
    MikeProcurator said:
    Did anyone else have a lot of trouble with the rotating puzzle? The one used to get the Viking figure
    Yes. I still can't do it after having looked at numerous guides and videos. It's the last puzzle I need for the last achievement I need in this game. I'm so frustrated with it right now.
    Which rotating puzzle?
    It's in the room through the secret passage after putting the panther to sleep. You have to rotate the rings to make a picture.
  • angelskangelsk885,176
    Posted on 16 October 20 at 09:00
    XPac23 said:
    angelsk said:
    XPac23 said:
    MikeProcurator said:
    Did anyone else have a lot of trouble with the rotating puzzle? The one used to get the Viking figure
    Yes. I still can't do it after having looked at numerous guides and videos. It's the last puzzle I need for the last achievement I need in this game. I'm so frustrated with it right now.
    Which rotating puzzle?
    It's in the room through the secret passage after putting the panther to sleep. You have to rotate the rings to make a picture.
    Timestamp in my vid of completed picture: https://youtu.be/ml26YIgi_LQ?t=8777 Looks a bit like a snake lady. I don't know if that'll help?
  • XPac23XPac231,037,920
    Posted on 16 October 20 at 16:49
    angelsk said:
    XPac23 said:
    angelsk said:
    XPac23 said:
    MikeProcurator said:
    Did anyone else have a lot of trouble with the rotating puzzle? The one used to get the Viking figure
    Yes. I still can't do it after having looked at numerous guides and videos. It's the last puzzle I need for the last achievement I need in this game. I'm so frustrated with it right now.
    Which rotating puzzle?
    It's in the room through the secret passage after putting the panther to sleep. You have to rotate the rings to make a picture.
    Timestamp in my vid of completed picture: https://youtu.be/ml26YIgi_LQ?t=8777 Looks a bit like a snake lady. I don't know if that'll help?
    Thanks for trying, but my starting point is different. I can only ever line up three of the four correctly. I saved the screenshot to my account of my starting position.
  • angelskangelsk885,176
    Posted on 16 October 20 at 17:19
    XPac23 said:
    angelsk said:
    XPac23 said:
    angelsk said:
    XPac23 said:
    MikeProcurator said:
    Did anyone else have a lot of trouble with the rotating puzzle? The one used to get the Viking figure
    Yes. I still can't do it after having looked at numerous guides and videos. It's the last puzzle I need for the last achievement I need in this game. I'm so frustrated with it right now.
    Which rotating puzzle?
    It's in the room through the secret passage after putting the panther to sleep. You have to rotate the rings to make a picture.
    Timestamp in my vid of completed picture: https://youtu.be/ml26YIgi_LQ?t=8777 Looks a bit like a snake lady. I don't know if that'll help?
    Thanks for trying, but my starting point is different. I can only ever line up three of the four correctly. I saved the screenshot to my account of my starting position.
    I don't think the starting position matters. Its just about twisting them round til you get the end picture. It's randomising the start point so you'll never get exact instructions, its trial and error. And hey, it's not as bad as one of the puzzles I had to do recently on an AM game - took me over an hour! (One of those move the blocks around to make the picture, without knowing the picture x 2!)
  • XPac23XPac231,037,920
    Posted on 16 October 20 at 19:10, Edited on 16 October 20 at 19:12 by XPac23
    angelsk said:
    XPac23 said:
    angelsk said:
    XPac23 said:
    angelsk said:
    XPac23 said:
    MikeProcurator said:
    Did anyone else have a lot of trouble with the rotating puzzle? The one used to get the Viking figure
    Yes. I still can't do it after having looked at numerous guides and videos. It's the last puzzle I need for the last achievement I need in this game. I'm so frustrated with it right now.
    Which rotating puzzle?
    It's in the room through the secret passage after putting the panther to sleep. You have to rotate the rings to make a picture.
    Timestamp in my vid of completed picture: https://youtu.be/ml26YIgi_LQ?t=8777 Looks a bit like a snake lady. I don't know if that'll help?
    Thanks for trying, but my starting point is different. I can only ever line up three of the four correctly. I saved the screenshot to my account of my starting position.
    I don't think the starting position matters. Its just about twisting them round til you get the end picture. It's randomising the start point so you'll never get exact instructions, its trial and error. And hey, it's not as bad as one of the puzzles I had to do recently on an AM game - took me over an hour! (One of those move the blocks around to make the picture, without knowing the picture x 2!)
    I've played about 25 Artifex games and nothing has frustrated me like this puzzle. I've played at least an hour of just this puzzle. I think the problem is mine starts with three of the pieces lined up with each other and in other videos including yours they start offset with two and two lined together. I think that's why I always manage to get three out of four pieces to the correct spot every time.

    I've even restarted the whole game four times up to that point to see if I can get a better set up at the start.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.