Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Battlefield V Continues Greek Campaign on Marita Map

AuthorMessage
kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 08 June 19 at 22:31
Try the game for yourself before the new content drops

Please click here to read the story: Battlefield V Continues Greek Campaign on Marita Map
PuRe Pretzel
PuRe Pretzel
Posted on 08 June 19 at 22:40
About time!
twitter.com/jay_smith
Koding
Koding
Posted on 08 June 19 at 22:41
I was hoping 'A Way Out' would be added to the Vault next. Well, maybe now it's next.
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,400 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 08 June 19 at 22:46
this is a joke. I played last night and it was sooooooooo hard to fill a game. 5 minutes waiting for a 64 player game to fill. played a different MP game and after it was over, everyone but 5 people left leaving the lobby empty and no one else joined. This game is dead. maybe not dead dead, but more like life after Season 7 dead of The walking dead.
Victor I3
Victor I3
Posted on 08 June 19 at 23:23
Downloading right now
ClaytThaGreat
ClaytThaGreat
Posted on 09 June 19 at 00:21
I refuse to go back to it until they fix the multiplayer achievements... I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels this way and maybe that has something to do with the current player count 🤷🏻‍♂️
Homunculus Fury
Posted on 09 June 19 at 03:22
ClaytThaGreat said:
I refuse to go back to it until they fix the multiplayer achievements... I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels this way and maybe that has something to do with the current player count 🤷🏻‍♂️
What is broken with the mp achievements?
Smiththedude
Smiththedude
Posted on 09 June 19 at 05:57
I would wait on this if you want the achievements. Right now after the previous update, the achievements don't track properly and your progress will be reset every time you leave a lobby.
ClaytThaGreat
ClaytThaGreat
Posted on 09 June 19 at 06:21
Homunculus Fury said:
ClaytThaGreat said:
What is broken with the mp achievements?
It doesn’t save your progress, so you have to meet the requirements for whatever you’re going for in one sitting, in one lobby.

This makes the 500,000 score achievement (Elite) and the 100,000 score per class achievement (Jack of All Trades) impossible more or less. Read the comments on the solutions and you’ll see what the BFV community is going through at the moment.... it’s not pleasant.

It’s been this way since the update that they released toward the end of May.
LOCKUPHILLARY16
Posted on 09 June 19 at 07:27
Update!

We've passed this along to the team and just heard back this is tasked as something they're looking into addressing as soon as possible.

Thank you everyone for your reports! If we hear anything specific from their end we'll let you know right away.

Now, almost ready for a long weekend of playing Battlefield on the new map Mercury. Standard smile

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Bf5-trophies-glitched-...

A fix is on its way
KontoGR
KontoGR
Posted on 09 June 19 at 10:40, Edited on 09 June 19 at 10:40 by KontoGR
I deleted it as soon as I realized there are no greek soldiers
WhitestAFI2ICAN
Posted on 09 June 19 at 15:54
New achievements?
J2B9
J2B9
Posted on 09 June 19 at 17:12
WhitestAFI2ICAN said:
New achievements?
If they didn’t add any for the big Firestorm battle royale update I highly doubt they’ll add it for any other update that’s just a new map and some extra stuff every month.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.