Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass For PC is Available Now – For £4 in the UK and $5 in the US

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 09 June 19 at 11:41
Early purchase discount available for 1 month subscription

Please click here to read the story: Xbox Game Pass For PC is Available Now – For £4 in the UK and $5 in the US
Lord Townicus
278,354
Lord Townicus
Posted on 09 June 19 at 11:45
How many are exclusive here compared to the Xbox Games Pass on Xbox One itself?
SoberedIrishman
Posted on 09 June 19 at 11:46
It must be included in Game Pass Ultimate, because I only see a manage option when I go to the store listing
Koding
849,816
Koding
Posted on 09 June 19 at 11:49
SoberedIrishman said:
It must be included in Game Pass Ultimate, because I only see a manage option when I go to the store listing
Same here. I don't think they've officially said that it's included yet but I expect it at the Xbox E3 briefing later on today.
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,400 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
KenH2k4
473,084
KenH2k4
Posted on 09 June 19 at 11:51
Nice it's only $5 normally. Glad to see it's cheaper
EllandRoad Dave
Posted on 09 June 19 at 11:52
A lot of these are play anywhere and included with Xbox Game Pass. Not seen enough exclusive to XGP(PC) to warrant the extra sub yet.
V3ntilator
166,860
V3ntilator
Posted on 09 June 19 at 11:53
Full list of PC games here. Must be over 100.
https://gg.deals/no/blog/full-list-of-xbox-game-pass-for-pc/

If you have Game Pass on Xbox, it's almost pointless to get PC version as existing sub covers most? PC games anyway.
Redd Five
653,493
Redd Five
Posted on 09 June 19 at 11:54
Worth the price. Too bad my PC won't run 75% of the games!
KenH2k4
473,084
KenH2k4
Posted on 09 June 19 at 12:01
V3ntilator said:
Full list of PC games here. Must be over 100.
https://gg.deals/no/blog/full-list-of-xbox-game-pass-for-pc/

If you have Game Pass on Xbox, it's almost pointless to get PC version as existing sub covers most? PC games anyway.
Play anywhere are, but anything with a separate achievement list (Hellblade, Abzu, etc) aren't. I wouldn't be too shocked if they take away Play Anywhere games from normal Game Pass and make them Game Pass PC exclusive
Kid Vranic
347,411
Kid Vranic
Posted on 09 June 19 at 12:02
I hope it will be added to ultimate gamepass. Then I will make the switch :-)
There is no Spoon
keoskey
1,042,487
keoskey
Posted on 09 June 19 at 12:06
I would say jump on it if you plan stacking games like Gears 1 ultimate that has a separate achievement list from the XONE version
[url=http://xboxamerica.com/?r=card-23392][img]http://xboxamerica.com/gamercards/slim-summary/keoske
Menion Leah
488,227
Menion Leah
Posted on 09 June 19 at 12:06, Edited on 09 June 19 at 12:07 by Menion Leah
KenH2k4 said:
V3ntilator said:
Full list of PC games here. Must be over 100.
https://gg.deals/no/blog/full-list-of-xbox-game-pass-for-pc/

If you have Game Pass on Xbox, it's almost pointless to get PC version as existing sub covers most? PC games anyway.
Play anywhere are, but anything with a separate achievement list (Hellblade, Abzu, etc) aren't. I wouldn't be too shocked if they take away Play Anywhere games from normal Game Pass and make them Game Pass PC exclusive
I've got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and am downloading Hellblade on W10 as we speak. There are a lot of 'new' games that have appeared on W10 for me today. It wouldn't surprise me if Ultimate gives you everything and then they have separate options for Xbox/W10.
Ariose999
466,704
Ariose999
Posted on 09 June 19 at 12:12
I don't think all games will support achievements. But we will find out soon enough.
TinSigmund666
535,306
TinSigmund666
Posted on 09 June 19 at 12:14
So. Windows 10 games got seperate achievements? :)
CLARION 85
1,806,809
CLARION 85
Posted on 09 June 19 at 12:17
its not 1€ for me its 3,99€
AnyBanterAbout
Posted on 09 June 19 at 12:19
Hope Metro Exodus gets added to the Game Pass for Xbox soon as well smile
R3f1CuL
748,084
R3f1CuL
Posted on 09 June 19 at 12:25
AnyBanterAbout said:
Hope Metro Exodus gets added to the Game Pass for Xbox soon as well smile
This is what im screaming! Kinda mad they get it and we don't, like what are we chopped liver? lol
CLARION 85
1,806,809
CLARION 85
Posted on 09 June 19 at 12:31
anyone can install those games on pc? i tried it but i cant install these new games
Obscure Ale
199,076
Obscure Ale
Posted on 09 June 19 at 12:35
Says £3.99 per month... WoW if that is the standard price.
Swinny Costello
Posted on 09 June 19 at 12:42
Fix Wasteland 2 InXile... sheesh.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.