Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass For PC is Available Now – For £4 in the UK and $5 in the US

AuthorMessage
AnyBanterAbout
Posted on 09 June 19 at 12:48
R3f1CuL said:
AnyBanterAbout said:
Hope Metro Exodus gets added to the Game Pass for Xbox soon as well smile
This is what im screaming! Kinda mad they get it and we don't, like what are we chopped liver? lol
laugh hopefully it's just a matter of time.
LOCKUPHILLARY16
Posted on 09 June 19 at 12:50
Game pass ultimate will have xbox/pc game pass and a gold sub for 15 bucks a month. I believe the ultimate deal is back if you happen to qualify for it. This is awesome for people who want to double stack games. Hopefully pc only games that didn't have achievements get them.
Corrupt XBA
Corrupt XBA
Posted on 09 June 19 at 13:01
Now might be the time to upgrade to a gaming laptop.
kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 09 June 19 at 13:05
Ariose999 said:
I don't think all games will support achievements. But we will find out soon enough.
Definitely some are having achievements retroactively added!

Football Manager 2019 Achievement List Revealed, Part of Xbox Game Pass for PC
segagamer
390,944 390,944 GamerScore
segagamer
Posted on 09 June 19 at 13:05
I hope PC Gamepass will only allow games with Xbox Achievement support.
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 09 June 19 at 13:09
Definitely not worth it until they add more win10 and pc exclusives. Though $5 is a nicer price point.
imaidiot19
imaidiot19
Posted on 09 June 19 at 13:26
For free with Ultimate, this is completely worth the price. I'll try out anything my lowly PC will play.
Yes, I know I am.
Goggs25
Goggs25
Posted on 09 June 19 at 13:37
Does that mean the xbox game pass will cost the same as the pc pass, or is MS sticking yet another knive in the back of xbox gamers
Goggs25
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 09 June 19 at 13:38
Menion Leah said:
KenH2k4 said:
V3ntilator said:
Full list of PC games here. Must be over 100.
https://gg.deals/no/blog/full-list-of-xbox-game-pass-for-pc/

If you have Game Pass on Xbox, it's almost pointless to get PC version as existing sub covers most? PC games anyway.
Play anywhere are, but anything with a separate achievement list (Hellblade, Abzu, etc) aren't. I wouldn't be too shocked if they take away Play Anywhere games from normal Game Pass and make them Game Pass PC exclusive
I've got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and am downloading Hellblade on W10 as we speak. There are a lot of 'new' games that have appeared on W10 for me today. It wouldn't surprise me if Ultimate gives you everything and then they have separate options for Xbox/W10.
Yep it was heavily rumored this would be included with Ultimate (and if you're going to call it Ultimate it should include everything but that's not how it always works). It looks like that rumor is confirmed
Koding
Koding
Posted on 09 June 19 at 13:45
Goggs25 said:
Does that mean the xbox game pass will cost the same as the pc pass, or is MS sticking yet another knive in the back of xbox gamers
From what I've read, it will only be $5/mo. We'll know more after today's Xbox E3 Briefing.
Quiggzo
Quiggzo
Posted on 09 June 19 at 13:52
Metro Exodus for Windows 10 is now free on Xbox Game Pass for PC :)
Quiggzo ~ Xbox One S / Xbox One X / i7 8700K 3.7GHz GeForce 8GB 32GB DDR3
SwordofWhedon
SwordofWhedon
Posted on 09 June 19 at 14:05
Shenmue 1/2 is now on Windows store and included. Can’t tell yet if there’s a seperate achievement list because the club isn’t working but looking promising

What’s weird is it wanted me to install an insider build to play

Signing up through windows store isn’t live yet
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 09 June 19 at 14:08
I'm assuming games like Wolfenstein II which isn't play anywhere, won't have achievements on the PC version? Does anyone know how those games work achievement wise? That's what I'm more interested in for pc game pass, otherwise I see myself mainly sticking with xbox game pass.
NickyGoldChains
Posted on 09 June 19 at 14:10
I love that Microsoft is doing this! More PC support please. I might just have to get me this PC Game Pass. I’m a little sad though because I just got Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition on my PC and Sunset Overdrive (Win 10) facepalm
FullNietzsche
FullNietzsche
Posted on 09 June 19 at 14:20
Says it's £1 for me when logged in. I have no current game pass on any platform but I have had in the past.
LAZY SHIKAMARUX
Posted on 09 June 19 at 14:23
Wow, I woke up to an excellent surprise, downloading a couple of games as we speak. Metro Exodus is a great surprise, gotta get my lazy ass to finish Last Light first though.
I will always choose a lazy person to do a difficult job because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it. - Bill Gates.
Yummy Baklava
Yummy Baklava
Posted on 09 June 19 at 14:52
Seitzz said:
I'm assuming games like Wolfenstein II which isn't play anywhere, won't have achievements on the PC version? Does anyone know how those games work achievement wise? That's what I'm more interested in for pc game pass, otherwise I see myself mainly sticking with xbox game pass.
Assume no more.

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (Win 10) Achievement List Revealed
supkris
supkris
Posted on 09 June 19 at 15:03
I dont know why existing subscribers gets nothing always. After all they are supporting all your initiatives right from beginning. Ideally existing users should get first month for free on pc. Instead they are not even offered the 1 dollar promo and have to pay full price. Totally illogical
kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 09 June 19 at 15:11
supkris said:
I dont know why existing subscribers gets nothing always. After all they are supporting all your initiatives right from beginning. Ideally existing users should get first month for free on pc. Instead they are not even offered the 1 dollar promo and have to pay full price. Totally illogical
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Available For All – And 1 Month is £1/$1/€1 - get Ultimate for £1 and it'll apparently update all of your existing subscriptions to the same offer.
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 09 June 19 at 15:18
I'm surprised age of empires is not including..as that's a firstpartytitle
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.