Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Guide: How to Make the Most of the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate £1 / $1 / €1 Offer

• kintariskintaris333,759
  • KILLSHOT666KILLSHOT666772,971
    Posted on 09 June 19 at 14:42
    So, live and game pass? Guess I’m in....
  • s3bb86s3bb86569,460
    Posted on 09 June 19 at 14:46, Edited on 09 June 19 at 14:50 by s3bb86
    So, how does it work, when I have game pass and gold seperatly now? gamepass is the monthly subscription and gold was prepaid and runs until october.

edit: clicked it and tried. existing subscriptions are converted. I have Game Pass Ultimate now with the next payment in november. sweet.
    Bayern Munich Supporter and NBA Junkie
  • o Heres Jonny oo Heres Jonny o1,831,546
    Posted on 09 June 19 at 14:48, Edited on 09 June 19 at 14:49 by o Heres Jonny o
    My gamepass runs out next month and I have gold for another year, would this add a month to both for £1 or is it for new folk only? Anyone know?
    Happy Gaming
  • RedTapeZaidRedTapeZaid316,229
    Posted on 09 June 19 at 14:50
    s3bb86 said:
    So, how does it work, when I have game pass and gold seperatly now? gamepass is the monthly subscription and gold was prepaid and runs until october.
    It add it together i had 6 months of gold and 2 month of gamepass and now i have ultimate till 3/2020 . I think you might need to be a Xbox insider so download that app before you do it.
    ZaidLVDon
  • crazyeyesbtbcrazyeyesbtb491,269
    Posted on 09 June 19 at 14:51
    It converts all your remaining Xbox live time to ultimate for 1$.
    Just turn off auto renew
  • kintariskintaris333,759
    Posted on 09 June 19 at 14:52
    ZaidLVDon said:
    s3bb86 said:
    It add it together i had 6 months of gold and 2 month of gamepass and now i have ultimate till 3/2020 . I think you might need to be a Xbox insider so download that app before you do it.
    We have had a non-Insider manage to get a similar deal. Nothing has been confirmed yet so be careful, but it looks like this may be available to everybody.
  • SpN AndySpN Andy784,223
    Posted on 09 June 19 at 14:52
    KILLSHOT666 said:
    So, live and game pass? Guess I’m in....
    Me too clap
  • s3bb86s3bb86569,460
    Posted on 09 June 19 at 14:53
    kintaris said:
    ZaidLVDon said:
    s3bb86 said:
    We have had a non-Insider manage to get a similar deal. Nothing has been confirmed yet so be careful, but it looks like this may be available to everybody.
    it is availabe to non-insiders - at least for me - see edit above.
    Bayern Munich Supporter and NBA Junkie
  • Goggs25Goggs252,053,588
    Posted on 09 June 19 at 14:57
    ZaidLVDon said:
    s3bb86 said:

I am part of xbox insider, before i join ultimate pass I had gold until april 2020 and game pass until november this year. Now I have gold & game pass until 2021.
    Goggs25
  • sanityendssanityends422,412
    Posted on 09 June 19 at 15:00, Edited on 09 June 19 at 15:00 by sanityends
    Couldn't be happier they made this available for everyone. My conversion worked out great and I am good until April 2022
  • TheMaizeTheMaize1,402,372
    Posted on 09 June 19 at 15:00
    I'm pretty sure that ultimate gamepass also includes the PC gamepass..as I can freely download all the PC gamepass games
  • WhiteHelljumperWhiteHelljumper2,207,996
    Posted on 09 June 19 at 15:06, Edited on 09 June 19 at 15:20 by WhiteHelljumper
    Is the page not loading for anyone else. The tab just keeps loading for me.

Edit: Got it. I had to go to the Xbox website and then search for the game pass ultimate, and disable my adblocker to get it to load to make the change.
  • Only1PJAOnly1PJA358,451
    Posted on 09 June 19 at 15:12
    Just upgraded mine and I'm covered until June 2020 smile

I also concur that Game Pass PC seems to be included with Ultimate - although in the store it still have me the "join" rather than "manage" option when I went to one of the included games (Football Manager) it said i could download it for free as part of my Game Pass membership clap
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 June 19 at 15:23
    both remaining durations were added for me ... awesome!
  • ASLane ZeroASLane Zero393,145
    Posted on 09 June 19 at 15:27
    Can confirm, just converted my XBL to Ultimate for £1 and am covered until March next year. It also automatically cancels any outstanding Game Pass subs.
    --ASLane
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,329,099
    Posted on 09 June 19 at 15:27
    Second I had 12 months of game pass and two months of Xbox live Gold and when I upgraded they gave me 18 months of ultimate
  • tjw CENA2000tjw CENA2000575,155
    Posted on 09 June 19 at 15:35
    Here's what the description said
    Note: Purchase of Ultimate plan automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
    There is some people talking about it on Microsoft answer forms
  • KorvanickKorvanick439,949
    Posted on 09 June 19 at 15:37
    For those who use Microsoft (Bing) Rewards, get as much XBL as you can BEFORE upgrading. Any remaining months you have between XBL and Game Pass will be added to the month you purchase of Ultimate Game Pass.
  • turtlek5turtlek5197,378
    Posted on 09 June 19 at 15:40, Edited on 09 June 19 at 15:47 by turtlek5
    KluckMyDuck said:
    For those who use Microsoft (Bing) Rewards, get as much XBL as you can BEFORE upgrading. Any remaining months you have between XBL and Game Pass will be added to the month you purchase of Ultimate Game Pass.
    I was about to post this. Unfortunately, I didn't think of it until after I already bought Ultimate. Any idea what happens if you add like a month of regular gold to your account after upgrading? Or if you cancel and get a refund are you eligible to purchase it at discount again? (Probably not if I had to guess.)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads