Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

American Ninja Warrior: Challenge Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 09 June 19 at 15:06
Please use this thread to discuss the American Ninja Warrior: Challenge walkthrough
Shh I am Batman
Posted on 29 June 19 at 21:56
These completion estimates blow my mind. According to my time-stamps, I completed this game in a little over 3 hours. Am I randomly really good at this game and don't know it?
"It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
JimmyUltima
JimmyUltima
Posted on 30 June 19 at 20:46
After thinking back upon it, I don't think it does take that long as I thought, playing over multiple days, but I don't think a little over 3 hours seems correct either, unless you can beat all stages very quick and beat Mt. Midoriyama without messing it up. Part of this game is skill, but a large part is luck based as well.
Shh I am Batman
Posted on 01 July 19 at 14:00
I guess it could be. I had trouble with 3 of the challenges, the rest were all skill-based, and not overly difficult. I see online that Mt. Midoriyama gave people a ton of trouble, maybe that's why I completed it so fast (I had no issues)?

25 hours feels like a really really long time for this game.
"It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
JimmyUltima
JimmyUltima
Posted on 01 July 19 at 22:45
Yea, 25 is a bit on the excessive side, but I played through it twice for writing the guide, so everything kinda blended together, so I can't quite remember what was done on what account, but I know I had to playthrough two full careers the first time through, and writing it, only had to do it once. And last I looked, it only had 3 votes of how long it took, and I have adjusted my times after rethinking about it.
Information Posted on 03 July 19 at 19:49
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: American Ninja Warrior: Challenge Walkthrough
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.