Game Discussion: Sea of Thieves Forum

Achievement Glitched?

AuthorMessage
Fist O Cthulhu
Posted on 10 June 19 at 04:18
So I finally completed the 57 grade 5 Hunter's Call commendations, got my title for Legendary Hunter of the Sea of Thieves, but the achievement didn't unlock. When I checked the achievement tracker it says I'm at 5%. I tried restarting the game and restarting my xbox, but it still just says 5%. Anyone else having this problem?
LOST Nr
LOST Nr
Posted on 10 June 19 at 17:15
I'm only at 20 or so grade V commendations but my tracker is also stuck (at 4%).
PurpleFiftyTwo
Posted on 10 June 19 at 18:13
Might be worth raising a support ticket with Rare:

https://support.seaofthieves.com/
Fist O Cthulhu
Posted on 10 June 19 at 21:24
Thanks, I filled out a ticket. Hopefully I'll hear back soon.
Fist O Cthulhu
Posted on 11 June 19 at 20:59
Ahoy there,

Unfortunately we cannot provide a fix for the issue you are experiencing as of right now. For this reason we wanted to get in touch to state that this bug report has successfully been passed across to our test team for further investigation and we hope to address it within a future game update.

Should our test team require further information one of our agents will be in touch.

Finally, we are unable to go more in-depth on when or if the bug will ultimately be resolved and for this reason we will be marking this support ticket as solved.

Regards,
Sea of Thieves - Player Support
PurpleFiftyTwo
Posted on 12 June 19 at 18:55
Thanks for the update. That's encouraging, I think. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.
SwelterinBeaver
Posted on 24 June 19 at 07:25
I'm stuck at 4% but have done 40+ I'm really hoping this doesn't glitch
silent 3rd
silent 3rd
Posted on 02 July 19 at 14:52
Glitched on me too, and it’s the last achievement I needed! cry
Praying they fix this!!!
Lavindathar
Lavindathar
Posted on 07 July 19 at 22:07
Stuck at 5% here,
nyvek34
nyvek34
Posted on 08 July 19 at 06:37
I have all commendations but achievement glitched..........🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
ilu the wanted
Posted on 08 July 19 at 15:20
Same problem here..
One of my crew had same problem. She unlocked yesterday. She completed 57 commendations 2days ago.
I complete today with no achivement.
Lavindathar
Lavindathar
Posted on 08 July 19 at 22:48, Edited on 08 July 19 at 22:49 by Lavindathar
At least she unlocked it with the problem. That’s gotta be a plus. Let us know if yours unlocks.
Fist O Cthulhu
Posted on 17 July 19 at 15:52
A quick update: I'm still waiting..
nyvek34
nyvek34
Posted on 17 July 19 at 17:27
No pop for me after the update
ilu the wanted
Posted on 19 July 19 at 08:59
Still waiting..
Kexol
Kexol
Posted on 19 July 19 at 16:26
Rare probably knows about the issues currently. It's best if you submit a ticket to https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb just in case.
SwelterinBeaver
Posted on 19 July 19 at 17:08
I wouldn't bother. You will get a generic answer which states they are aware of the problem but cannot fix it, nor give a guarantee that they can fix it.

As we make up approximately 0.01% of gamers that are willing to do this grind to unlock the achievement, the demand is going to be minimal on Rare to prioritise this.

I'm hoping that I'm just being pessimistic and they will fix this.
Lavindathar
Lavindathar
Posted on 20 July 19 at 09:39
Surely it’s glithced for most though, and they will fix it.

I know some people it pops for, but all 3 people I play with are stuck at either 5% or 4%. So, it must be broken for the majorty right?
SwelterinBeaver
Posted on 20 July 19 at 10:29
It probably is glitched for the majority, but how many people will actually get to the end of this grind for the achievement?

The majority of players will not bother with this achievement and logically this will be low on Rare's list of fixes.

Again, I hope I'm just being pessimistic, however I think my outlook is realistic.
Kexol
Kexol
Posted on 21 July 19 at 05:27
SwelterinBeaver said:
It probably is glitched for the majority, but how many people will actually get to the end of this grind for the achievement?

The majority of players will not bother with this achievement and logically this will be low on Rare's list of fixes.

Again, I hope I'm just being pessimistic, however I think my outlook is realistic.
The only way to fix it is to try. Obviously, if you dont submit a ticket then your voice wont be heard.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.