The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The 19 Quickest Game Completions from the Xbox E3 Sale 2019

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic619,294
  • pezboybenpezboyben789,593
    Posted on 10 June 19 at 14:39
    Xbox One has ruined me, I see a five plus hour completion and I think to myself "Psh, that's not a quick completion"
  • Kyuubi AlphaKyuubi Alpha953,795
    Posted on 10 June 19 at 14:43
    pezboyben said:
    Xbox One has ruined me, I see a five plus hour completion and I think to myself {#}Psh, that's not a quick completion{#}
    same unless it is a game I want more than 5 hours is to long now lol
  • Posted on 10 June 19 at 15:01, Edited on 10 June 19 at 15:02 by DominusTenebrae
    The problem I see with this is do I want to buy and have forever a game I am never going to play again? As much as I liked Abzu I will never play that again. I hope more developers sign on to game pass especially these short games. I can’t see how they wouldn’t do better on game pass than only getting sales when a sale occurs. Heck I just bought 2-years worth of game pass for $88 off eBay yesterday. I bet I’ll spend less with that then buying one off games I’ll never play again.
  • xIAMHUNTERxxIAMHUNTERx506,101
    Posted on 10 June 19 at 18:44
    isn't AOE coming to PC game pass?
  • Posted on 10 June 19 at 20:18
    Damn I already have most of these lol

Most of them are pretty easy and quick, abzu is really about 40-50 min of you know what to do
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,330,153
    Posted on 11 June 19 at 04:01
    I actually would like to play Black the fall, think I’d enjoy what little is there. I just can’t justify the price it’s consistently at for how short it is.
    Matthew
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,330,859
    Posted on 11 June 19 at 04:18
    I would definitely recommend it for $10, but that's just me.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.