Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

A Whole Bunch of Rare Games are Now Xbox One X Enhanced

• MichelMichel978,795
    Posted on 11 June 19 at 12:07
    Smash Guh-huh intensifies...
  • BAYTAN ONEBAYTAN ONE1,067,640
    Posted on 11 June 19 at 20:18
    Very Strange when you go to the filter and select games optimized for Xbox one x those game not appairing ! same for the handsome collection is it an error or i miss something?
  • ElyohElyoh967,900
    Posted on 11 June 19 at 20:54
    BAYTAN ONE said:
    Very Strange when you go to the filter and select games optimized for Xbox one x those game not appairing ! same for the handsome collection is it an error or i miss something?
    The GI team have to add them manually, if they haven't got around to it after a short while just remind them by posting a game information update from the games page.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Posted on 12 June 19 at 08:59, Edited on 12 June 19 at 08:59 by Yummy Baklava
    Xbox owners get Banjo games over a decade old in 4K.

Nintendo Switch owners get Banjo-Kazooie in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

What a time to be alive! /s
  • BAYTAN ONEBAYTAN ONE1,067,640
    Posted on 12 June 19 at 20:46
    Elyoh said:
    BAYTAN ONE said:
    The GI team have to add them manually, if they haven't got around to it after a short while just remind them by posting a game information update from the games page.
    Sorry i was talking when you check via the console
  • lightsup55lightsup55483,458
    Posted on 19 August 19 at 01:27
    AntaraelDulacre said:That link doesn't work.

Most people just copy the text, but the link text URL gets shortened when placing the URL directly in a post.
    - Working link (the text shown on-screen will be shortened automatically; do not copy and paste this or the link won't work): https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/06/10/e3-2019-whats-next-xb...
    - Link with text: E3 2019: What’s Next for Xbox Backward Compatibility

For the future...
    - On PC (using a mouse)... right-click the link, then select Copy Link Location (or similar) from the context menu.
    - On a tablet... tap and hold on the link, then select Copy Link (or similar) from the context menu.
    - On a smartphone... tap and hold on the link, then select Copy Link (or similar) from the context menu.

Sorry, just ranting. Continue on.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.