Game Discussion: Football Manager 2019 (Win 10) Forum

Steam Version but Windows 10/Xbox Achievements?

AuthorMessage
smucksmucker
smucksmucker
Posted on 11 June 19 at 11:54
As the title states: if you already have the steam version of the game, can you just keep the Steam version of FM19 that you already have but unlock the Windows 10/Xbox Live achievements at the same time?

I tried already to play on my Steam version, but no Win10 achievements were unlocked. I then uninstalled it and tried to install the Win10 version, but I cannot. Is there a workaround for this so I don't need the Win10 version to get achievements via the Win10/Xbox service?
Alcoholic Socks
Posted on 11 June 19 at 12:50
You can move the save file from the steam version to the win 10 verison if you go into the files.

The game still loads fine doing so.

Ive heard mixed reports about the achievements doing this though. I haven't done it myself

Give it a try.
DaveKinetic
DaveKinetic
Posted on 11 June 19 at 16:25
You can't unlock the Windows/Xbox achievements with the Steam version of the game. You will need to use the version from the Windows store to unlock the Xbox achievements.

If you can't install the Win 10 version, have you downloaded the latest version of Windows which is 1903?
MHaze
MHaze
Posted on 11 July 19 at 20:48
Still having issues with achievements. Have installed the Xbox version, copied over my save and added in graphics packs.

Have won several games in the middle of my in-play season but I am yet to earn the 'First Victory' achievement.

Any ideas?
BIG Chromer
BIG Chromer
Posted on 12 July 19 at 02:02
I havent tested it myself, but from what ive read, copying a save and result in achievements not popping, apparently it can be a little sporadic. Like they will pop sometimes, but not others.
Hahaman4real
Hahaman4real
Posted on 12 July 19 at 05:29
Works okay just start a new career with the win10 title.. No copying or from the cloud just a fresh new game.. Unlocks everything except the online achs
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 12 July 19 at 06:09
yeah I had no problems with unlocks (other than the unobtainable ones obviously)
From what i have seen, the people who had, have either imported saves, or used the ingame editor.
So if you have something that doesnt work, just start a "normal" game.
MHaze
MHaze
Posted on 12 July 19 at 06:55
Ah that's a shame, will have to start a new save then. Thanks guys
Memo
Memo
Posted on 13 July 19 at 13:33, Edited on 14 July 19 at 11:58 by Memo
Noobish question here... I've downloaded FM19 using the Game Pass, though when I go into the game there's no mention of xbox or my gamertag - will it be automatically linked or is there something else I need to do? Cheers

[EDIT] It's ok, I figured it... roll
Stupid people do stupid things, smart people outsmart each other.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.