Game Discussion: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Forum

Achievement Requirements Changed in New Update

AuthorMessage
Outlawed Torn
Outlawed Torn
Posted on 11 June 19 at 16:02, Edited on 11 June 19 at 16:03 by Outlawed Torn
In the latest update some of the Achievements have changed requirements to unlock.

For example:
Terro Hunter - Kill 2500 terrorists in Terrorist Hunt. 5G
is now
Accessorizing - Equip 50 Weapon Attachments. 5G

I can't find a full list of the changes, but all previous progress transfers over to the new requirements.

I don't even have the game anymore and unlocked one of the updated achievements by opening up the game page on the Xbox app on pc.
YoDz
YoDz
Posted on 11 June 19 at 16:16, Edited on 11 June 19 at 16:18 by YoDz
Oh whatttt have the game complete now. Tip for ya guys. The achievements unlocked when I logged into the Xbox app on my phone and looked at the achievements list for siege.
VictimOfDesire
Posted on 11 June 19 at 17:09
Yeah, the requirements for That bullet pen..., Terro Hunter, and Camper have changed.

For That bullet pen..., instead of Kill 200 Terrorists with bullet penetration in Terrorist Hunt, it is now:

Get 10 kills through bullet penetration in Casual/Ranked multiplayer.

The Terro Hunter (Kill 2500 terrorists in Terrorist Hunt) and Camper (Successfully complete any Defend game mode 100 times in Terrorist Hunt) achievements have been changed to Accessorizing and Perimeter Secured. The requirements for these achievements are:

Equip 50 weapon attachments

and

Win a Secure Area match in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer

The requirements look to be retroactive as well, as a lot of people are getting these achievements to pop upon turning on their Xbox and not even launching the game. Glad I don't have to do a Terrorist Hunt grind anymore!
KasugaSama
KasugaSama
Posted on 11 June 19 at 19:18
Descriptions are all up to date now, as well as flags!
Everything you do is a balloon.
SaDi5TiK
SaDi5TiK
Posted on 11 June 19 at 20:06
4 achievements unlocked for me opening the Xbox app but I've honestly filled the requirements for maybe one of them. I "won a secure area match" but there's no way I've "equipped 50 weapon attachments", "got 50 headshots in multiplayer", and "completed 10 multiplayer games" since I've only played a total of 2 casual games. I wonder if they lumped in Terrorist Hunt by accident when coding these...
ThreeHaddock62
Posted on 12 June 19 at 00:11, Edited on 12 June 19 at 00:15 by ThreeHaddock62
I'm pretty sure they are just popping for everyone. The 3 I hadn't earned popped today, including killing 10 players with bullet penetration in MP. I'm pretty sure I have 0 kills in MP,
Hola
ThreeHaddock62
Posted on 12 June 19 at 00:31, Edited on 12 June 19 at 00:50 by ThreeHaddock62
are also new It looks like

Boomshakalaka: Win 10 matches of Bomb in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer (Secret), used to be Who Dares: Win a match of TDM - Hostage in "Hereford" on Casual/Ranked Multiplayer.

Bang- Get 5 kills with a pistol
Perfectionist- get 5 flawless victories in ranked
Greaser= Get 5 kills with a SMG
Full Auto- get 5 kills with an AR
Ride Shotgun- get 5 kills with a shotgun
Sureshot- Get 5 kills with a DMR
Close but no cigar- Disable the defuser in 5 Bomb matches in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
Asset Protection- Destroy 20 gadgets in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
Strength in numbers- Win 10 games as a squad in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
Room Cleared: Get 10 frag grenade kills in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer, used to be suburban extraction
No Trespassing: Get 10 claymore kills in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
Overachiever- Win 100 Attack rounds in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
Can't Breach this- Win 100 Defense rounds in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer (Secret)
Brain Surgeon- Get 50 headshots in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
Just Getting Started- Get 100 kills in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer
Camera Shy- Destroy 10 cameras as an Attacker (Secret)- this replaces the plane ach in terrorist hunt.
It begins- Complete 10 Casual/Ranked Multiplayer games, used to be complete 20 terrorist hunt missions
Full Roster- Play 10 rounds with every original Operator in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer. Used to be just unlocking them.
Master- Achieve gold rank.

Looks like all the tutorial and map specific ach's have been replaced. I may have missed a few, but a pretty serious overhaul, unless I missed an earlier update.
Edit: All Terrorist Hunt ones replaced as well.

A lot of solutions are now out of date. :/
Hola
JCDRANZER
JCDRANZER
Posted on 12 June 19 at 06:21
Why not just add them as new achievements? This is just dumb.
Nosi90
Nosi90
Posted on 12 June 19 at 14:34
This is ridiculous.
MagicalMelon567
Posted on 12 June 19 at 15:11
I still play the game every day two months after completion and I would've loved new achievements instead of them replacing them.
Jimbo LaFleur
Jimbo LaFleur
Posted on 12 June 19 at 17:12
Just out of pure curiosity: Does someone with experience in this game have an idea how long it takes now to complete the game with these changed achievements?
Evap Jyro
Evap Jyro
Posted on 12 June 19 at 17:55
It’s honestly nice not having to grind on terrorist hunts for wins and kills anymore, don’t know what all of the complaining is about lmao
ThreeHaddock62
Posted on 12 June 19 at 18:00
Evap Jyro said:
It’s honestly nice not having to grind on terrorist hunts for wins and kills anymore, don’t know what all of the complaining is about lmao
I love terrorist hunt, and I hate PvP...so I'm not a fan of all the TH ach's being turned into Ranked and such. IDK if I would have ended up grinding them out, but I know I won't do most of the ranked stuff.
Hola
XI AlphaMale IX
Posted on 12 June 19 at 19:45
What in the world? I've heard of achievement requirements being changed before, but these aren't like they lowered the requirements, more like the achievements were just changed altogether? Why?
Shadow2327
Shadow2327
Posted on 12 June 19 at 20:29
Um this is strange but cool
Shadow2327
Exotify
Exotify
Posted on 13 June 19 at 14:10
I was so confused when I randomly opened siege on my SmartGlass only to check back 30 minutes later and see I unlocked 3 achievements. Thanks for the clarification, this is the weirdest thing that they have don’t with achievements. Hey at least I don’t have to grind
Terrorist hunt. smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.