Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Warframe Teases Space Combat Expansion With Nekros Prime Giveaway at Full Reveal

AuthorMessage
Luc1d Dreaming
Posted on 11 June 19 at 16:38
Empyrean expansion full reveal coming in July

Please click here to read the story: Warframe Teases Space Combat Expansion With Nekros Prime Giveaway at Full Reveal
Shadow 00 Fox
Shadow 00 Fox
Posted on 11 June 19 at 18:39
Warframe has the best movement system of any game I've ever played... but I got completely burnt out when they added FISHING grinding to the game.. the mining wasn't too bad, but FISHING?? Really....
AP 8T8
AP 8T8
Posted on 11 June 19 at 19:33, Edited on 11 June 19 at 19:34 by AP 8T8
Shadow 00 Fox said:
Warframe has the best movement system of any game I've ever played... but I got completely burnt out when they added FISHING grinding to the game.. the mining wasn't too bad, but FISHING?? Really....
Fishing is obsolete now, you get the materials from all fish by either killing Thumpers on the Plains. Or as drops from the Exploiter Orb fight on Orb Vallis.

Edit - Gems/Ores also drop.
AP
Xelliz
Xelliz
Posted on 11 June 19 at 20:14, Edited on 11 June 19 at 20:16 by Xelliz
Linked account 3 months ago...just saw this

- Enjoy a full year of free bundles with Twitch Prime
How, or is this different than linking amazon prime to twitch?
MugenKairo
MugenKairo
Posted on 11 June 19 at 20:18
I play this on Steam and Warframe is now the only game I play. It is such a good game I actualy bought a prime pack just to support the devs.
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan
a Fi1thy Casual
Posted on 11 June 19 at 20:56
I already have Nekros Prime, but I will happily take another one just to get an additional Warframe slot smile
Fully loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness.
Westworld 2016
Posted on 12 June 19 at 02:56
I miss when this was a simpler game and everything good wasnt getting nerfed
quorumz
quorumz
Posted on 12 June 19 at 05:07
The game is still awesome with the amount of content they deliver. Always happy to support the devs by buying something now and then.

BUT they def need to change things..
* The login rewards, give me also materials from orb vallis or earth as a reward.
* Come back with daily's or regular wolfpack challenges (the challenges were great, not too happy about the timing because the division 2 was released so I got to level 17 something link that)
* Too many things are grinding (even for stuff you can get so you can Master Rank up)
* Even after all these years Events or story lines can be unclear what to do or how to get some type of materials (I know you can all look it up on internet from 3rd parties but still, explain it in the game)

Still lazy and need to do MR26 challenge..(I noticed that some are already 27...you really did some grinding for getting those weapons build to be there)

Also still not having latest prime, parts wont drop at all and strangely enough i dont always have full teams to play so even less chance to get the prime parts you need

but still big fan of the game! :)
Quorumz
a Fi1thy Casual
Posted on 12 June 19 at 14:06
Westworld 2016 said:
I miss when this was a simpler game and everything good wasnt getting nerfed
My nikana prime is still OP AF wink
Fully loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.