Game Discussion: Supermarket Shriek Forum

Anyone know how to get the following achievements?

AuthorMessage
ICURNVSS
ICURNVSS
Posted on 12 June 19 at 01:50
Does anyone know how to get the following achievements?

Aisle Be Back - How do you get the T101 glasses?

The neighbours thought you sounded great! - Someone mentioned you have to be at the same tone, but they said they did it in single player, but it says co-op? How do you know you're at the same tone of shrieking? I've tried it at what I thought was the same tone, on single player and co-op and didn't get it. Is it a specific level maybe?

Work it, Darling - What level is the Red Carpet in?

Thanks. I know I won't get 3 stars in every level, or even be able to complete the game... it went from fun and challenging to outright frustrating in the later levels (right around where you get the Foosball Defense achievement) and to keep my blood pressure under check, I had to stop trying to progress, so hopefully these achievements listed here can be completed before then, or at least without having to complete these levels or later.
Gerbasgamer
Gerbasgamer
Posted on 12 June 19 at 17:14
Aisle Be Back

It was for getting 3 stars in one of the early levels. Sadly I forgot which one it was or else I would've posted a solution for it. Try to get 3 stars in the first few levels and you should get it.
Don't bother with 1-5 though, that's definitely not the one.
Mark B
Mark B
Posted on 12 June 19 at 18:46
I don't know whether The neighbours thought you sounded great was glitched for the person who wrote the guide, but I just got it the way I expected from the description.

You need to complete a level in co-op using voice/mic controls.
rTeuty
rTeuty
Posted on 12 June 19 at 18:52
The Red Carpet is after you beat the level 5's. Take the road to the next section called "The Strip". Just sit on the red carpet while the crowd takes your picture until the achievement pops.
Mark B
Mark B
Posted on 12 June 19 at 19:21
Aisle be back - the glasses are for 3 stars on 1-4 "360 Arcade".
ICURNVSS
ICURNVSS
Posted on 12 June 19 at 19:27
Awesome help! Thanks so much! I've added my Solutions to the achievements before I got some of your responses. This is quickly becoming an annoying game for me, lol. So happy to be closer to completing it now!
fireiz
fireiz
Posted on 13 June 19 at 06:34
how difficult is this game? scale from 1 to 10
Have no fear, Amjad is here
sonnyliston1
sonnyliston1
Posted on 13 June 19 at 15:41
For me it goes from a 1 in the first few streets to a 9/10 towards the later stages of the game. Doable but practice and a lot of patience is required on the later levels. rTeuty has some great videos to give you a rough idea of the levels on Youtube.
sonnyliston1
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.