Game Discussion: Generation Zero Forum

June Update

AuthorMessage
Alias DJA
Alias DJA
Posted on 12 June 19 at 07:28
Quick update:

Avalanche have once again bricked their game with another update effecting multiple save files. The core issues from v10.3, and v10.4 are as follows:

* Enemies still clipping through walls
* Ticks spawning on you in buildings
* Loot boxes unobtainable
* Loot boxes empty
* Very low ammo drops
* No med kits
* No adrenaline
* Missions are still locking stopping progression
* Bunker war boards unable to be viewed
* No tracking for items
* Both unobtainable achievements are still locked

As you can imagine, its not gone down well on the official group.

They do have photo mode now, so you can take a picture of the game for memories of how what could of been - but failed.
In boost we trust
wolfsburgraz
wolfsburgraz
Posted on 19 June 19 at 07:21
Having played a bit more of this recently, I am very annoyed by being surrounded by ticks when spawning at or fast traveling to a bunker, especially when they come flying through a wall at you.

One of my missions is bugged, the one where you find a note on the fridge and a notebook in the opposite room which leads you to a stash. The game didn't register that I picked up the notebook and kept giving me a waypoint to that room. I already grabbed it and the stash, so I guess I'll never be able to "finish" it and thus get the achievement for completing all side missions.

My biggest ask would be an easy way to stack/merge the same items. Inventory management is a nightmare.

Complaints aside, I really like this game and am glad they are trying to improve it.
Alias DJA
Alias DJA
Posted on 25 June 19 at 07:30
The only way to stack in the inventory is to manually layer them.

My process was to empty all guns, then stack 240's / 50's / or 60's depending on shell.

Then fully reload every gun, and job done.
In boost we trust
BigNev44
BigNev44
Posted on 25 June 19 at 13:53
Looks like today's update fixed the SPLASH DAMAGE achievement cause it now says 0.01% gamers have unlocked it.

Nobody still popped FASHIONISTA though.
Snitty 1
Snitty 1
Posted on 25 June 19 at 23:42, Edited on 25 June 19 at 23:42 by Snitty 1
I've tried splash damage various different ways after todays update but still couldn't get it to unlock, if it's obtainable now there must be a specific way to get it.

As for Fashionista, it would be difficult to tell as none of the fixes so far have been retro-active or even tied to your characters stats or mission log. They basically just added a hidden counter to start tracking achievement progress from the update onwards. The only way to be sure would be deleting your save, starting a fresh character and collecting another 200 items, which would obviously take a bit of time.
BigNev44
BigNev44
Posted on 26 June 19 at 01:36
Yeah, the achievement is now 0.07% so there's got to be some way to get it to pop.

2 buddies of mine still don't have Fashionista yet they have all of the rest so you may be right about doing a fresh character, been waiting for them to fix this game before i play it so i'll try it that way, if i manage to get it on 200 or after and there's been no update at that time, i'll let you know but you're right, it will take a while.
wolfsburgraz
wolfsburgraz
Posted on 04 July 19 at 18:29
The bicycle is fun. I felt like a baller dodging and weaving through bullet fire while leaving some of the slower enemies behind. laugh

My missions are still busted all over the place though. At this point I should probably just aim for max specialization with this character and start a fresh game to get the story, mission and other achievements.

Alias DJA said:
The only way to stack in the inventory is to manually layer them.

My process was to empty all guns, then stack 240's / 50's / or 60's depending on shell.

Then fully reload every gun, and job done.
Thanks for the tip on stacking items. Between this and unlocking the perk that gave me an extra row I am having a much easier time with things.
Alias DJA
Alias DJA
Posted on 08 July 19 at 08:03
Yeah sadly you also have been caught up in the tornado of GenZ.

Inventory stacking is an essential tool to master, especially in to the north maps.
In boost we trust
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.