Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Rainbow Six Siege Update Changes Requirements for 33 Achievements

AuthorMessage
KasugaSama
KasugaSama
Posted on 12 June 19 at 16:01
Fifas Funeral said:
BegFourMercy said:
If they wanted more people to play. Make a campaign.
I agree with this
They don't need more people to play, to be fair. Siege is very successful, on all platforms.
Everything you do is a balloon.
Ace#4617
Ace
Posted on 12 June 19 at 16:17
This is honestly shocking to me. My knowledge up to this point suggested that Microsoft was very strict on achievement requirements not changing once the achievement was made, which is why many games that had servers shut down and the like were unable to just make a non-multiplayer achievement down the road.
BegFourMercy
BegFourMercy
Posted on 12 June 19 at 16:25
KasugaSama said:
Fifas Funeral said:
BegFourMercy said:
If they wanted more people to play. Make a campaign.
I agree with this
They don't need more people to play, to be fair. Siege is very successful, on all platforms.
But they would have sold more if they put in a Campaign.
l BlackBrian7 l
Posted on 12 June 19 at 16:39
So they change 'Unlock 20 original Operators' to 'Play 10 rounds with each original operator'.
They better unlock them all for you for free otherwise this is going to take 10 times as long!!
robbozskii
robbozskii
Posted on 12 June 19 at 16:41
Odd thing to do but it is interesting they didn’t change the breach kill achievement. And all those solutions now need to be rewritten, kinda funny reading solutions for pistol kills that have nothing to do with pistol kills!
緑眼のイアン
Posted on 12 June 19 at 17:01
Cool, all those pain in the ass ones I spent forever grinding through are now random easy stuff.

While they're at it, why not add some new achievements so the game is more than 1000G?
Jinrui ni eikou are!
LORDOFDOOKIE69
Posted on 12 June 19 at 17:05
Glad I spent all those hours playing this just for the difficulty for everything to get nerfed.
AGGY AggressoR
Posted on 12 June 19 at 17:12
Skrubits said:
How difficult is the list now? It looks very easy. I don’t know how the ranking system works, but if it’s anything like other games, getting to Gold should be a breeze.
It was easy before but now it's very easy lol.
Skrubits
Skrubits
Posted on 12 June 19 at 17:19
AGGY AggressoR said:
Skrubits said:
How difficult is the list now? It looks very easy. I don’t know how the ranking system works, but if it’s anything like other games, getting to Gold should be a breeze.
It was easy before but now it's very easy lol.
Thanks mate. Will have to do this at some point then.
Would you kindly?
Dr Marty
Dr Marty
Posted on 12 June 19 at 17:22
it almost ALWAYS pays off to wait 1 or 2 years before playing a game. Bugs are fixed, patches applied, achievement requirements lowered. LOVE IT.
CraziestSock
CraziestSock
Posted on 12 June 19 at 17:29
I looked at the achievements yesterday and had my last 3 unlock. Thanks for the easy completion!
Craziestsock
V4R14N7
V4R14N7
Posted on 12 June 19 at 17:55
They should have changed it to an 'OR' system as to not punish people who'd rather play or were closer to getting terrorist hunt versions. Different ways of getting something is far better then changing it completely in most of these.
RampagingGoat07
Posted on 12 June 19 at 18:38
what no way.. this was my first AAA game completion now this has turned to an easy 1000gs. I remember grinding for that realistic win and the 100 defend the objective wins. absolutely pissed.
wolfsburgraz
wolfsburgraz
Posted on 12 June 19 at 19:02
V4R14N7 said:
They should have changed it to an 'OR' system as to not punish people who'd rather play or were closer to getting terrorist hunt versions. Different ways of getting something is far better then changing it completely in most of these.
I'm one of these people, I have exclusively played this game for terrorist hunt and defend vs CPU. I had no intention of ever going for the PVP achievements, this just cuts down on the available gamerscore I have left to collect through the way I like to play. Currently at 430/1000.
szogyenyi1993
szogyenyi1993
Posted on 12 June 19 at 20:34
The TA ratio of this chivos are definetly gonn be lowered now. Still, i enjoyed doing it the original way.
Bastian Reader
Posted on 12 June 19 at 21:00, Edited on 12 June 19 at 21:01 by Bastian Reader
The achievements are not retroactively unlocking for me. It says that I've only played 1 casual game, and I'm rank 29... Anyone know how to fix this? I've played the game on my Xbox and used the Xbox app to try and pop them.
NapalmNiko
NapalmNiko
Posted on 12 June 19 at 21:35
Not fair ....
Greetings Niko
Whiteythereaper
Posted on 12 June 19 at 21:49
I can't believe they changed Camper, the only achievement I had left to win a Secure Area game, the only game mode I ever really played. Ridiculous
ImJustYourDaddy
Posted on 12 June 19 at 21:54
luckyluke02 said:
had a 1000 anyway but its a shame should have added new not just change them that terrorist hunt on realistic was hard but rewarding now a nice easy achievement angry
That was the one of the least annoying achievements in the game imo. Took like 2 mins.

The grindy ones were awful (and I never got around to finishing them
Santino
Old Tandy
Old Tandy
Posted on 12 June 19 at 22:03
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
*Old Tandy will remember that.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.