Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Five Games Leaving Xbox Game Pass at the End of June 2019

AuthorMessage
CrypticColors
Posted on 13 June 19 at 12:35
None of these games really interest me other than ZAT. I'll just probably pick it up during a sale.
Paul Laserbeam
Paul Laserbeam
Posted on 13 June 19 at 13:06
WarningRabbit95 said:
I like game pass, but I’m glad I’m greedy and like to own games
that's not what "greedy" means.
Vok 250
Vok 250
Posted on 13 June 19 at 13:21
Always sucks to see games leave, but realistically I'm not keeping up with the new additions anyway!
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 13 June 19 at 13:28
Glad I just did Next Up Hero a week ago. Shadow Complex was next on my list for this weekend so I guess I'll be speeding up just to guarantee I finish before it's gone.
TrueAssassin86x
Posted on 13 June 19 at 14:47
Figured Zombie Army Trilogy was do for removal guess i'll play that next. As for thr rest nothing of value was really lost. Surprised its only five games.
Xbox1,Switch,Ps4 Gamer.
StK I
StK I
Posted on 13 June 19 at 14:57
Well that's decent motivation to finish ZAT this month
rob25X
rob25X
Posted on 13 June 19 at 15:18
I was working on 30 hours of online on UMVC3 because of this. If anyone wants to get it done over the next few weeks before it goes just let me know.
ICE Faux Pirate
Posted on 13 June 19 at 15:27
The Allslayer said:
o Heres Jonny o said:
WeAwokenTheHive said:
Shall see you in August’s GwG then Shadow Complex!
Hope so, missed playing that one.
Well you've got 2 weeks until it goes and it doesn't take long to playthrough.
But it could take a while to complete all the achievements, especially since you have to complete the game at least 3 times at 100% and if you screw up on the speed runs you add another couple hours each time. Plus you have to level to 50 which is EXTREMELY boring.
Doc, Doc, noose
wolfsburgraz
wolfsburgraz
Posted on 13 June 19 at 16:56
I bought Next Up Hero for $4.99 CAD on a sale a few weeks ago expecting this day. I liked the game enough and wanted to give them a few bucks to hang onto it.

Currently at 565/1000, some of the achievements left are going to be a bit difficult to get with the dwindling community. Especially the registered streamer one, most of the worlds in the guides are dead.
SoulyTheDude
SoulyTheDude
Posted on 13 June 19 at 17:39
dmc4 leaving to be replaced later with Dmc5? heherock
Westworld 2016
Posted on 13 June 19 at 17:50
God dammit I don't want to buy dmc 4 and I'm not doing it right now -_- already started btw
D3m0nF0rc3
D3m0nF0rc3
Posted on 13 June 19 at 17:50
no1SuperVillain said:
Didnt UMVC3 only join game pass a few months ago?

That's my only real criticism of game pass, you never know how long you have to play each game and two weeks (or less sometimes) notice of them leaving is not enough time. Surely they could put the current contract length next to the game on the store and if its extended great but if not we know how long we have.
Have they now stopped the 30 days after removal grace period where you can still play game pass titles for thirty days after being removed ?
DubstepEdgelord
Posted on 13 June 19 at 18:07
I gotta finish Shadow Complex then maybe Next Up Hero. Got like 3 achievements left
DubstepEdgelord
EazyE2285
EazyE2285
Posted on 13 June 19 at 18:59
D3m0nF0rc3 said:
no1SuperVillain said:

That's my only real criticism of game pass, you never know how long you have to play each game and two weeks (or less sometimes) notice of them leaving is not enough time. Surely they could put the current contract length next to the game on the store and if its extended great but if not we know how long we have.
Have they now stopped the 30 days after removal grace period where you can still play game pass titles for thirty days after being removed ?
I don't think that was ever really a thing I just think some games have taken longer to be removed. I know nearly every one I've had that got removed was "unplayable" at or around midnight
Calrethi
Calrethi
Posted on 13 June 19 at 19:58
D3m0nF0rc3 said:
no1SuperVillain said:

That isn’t and wasn’t ever a thing
JuIIIian
JuIIIian
Posted on 13 June 19 at 20:02, Edited on 13 June 19 at 20:02 by JuIIIian
Zat is pretty good I Recommend that before it goes away, Long 40-50 Hours of the same thing pretty much but, get while you got it.
JuIIIian

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 13 June 19 at 22:30
oh shoot, i was going to buy UMVC3 during the e3 sale, so what now?
Gottle
Gottle
Posted on 13 June 19 at 23:11
Tigkun2127 said:
oh shoot, i was going to buy UMVC3 during the e3 sale, so what now?
Go buy it.
It's not gonna disappear from the store, it will be pulled out from the Game pass only!

And untill it's in the GP, you'll have 20% off, if you still want to buy it.
FireDrake007
FireDrake007
Posted on 14 June 19 at 00:12
Fortunately for me this time, I already either own some of these games or have no interest in the others.
DeadRose420
DeadRose420
Posted on 14 June 19 at 03:44
Yes let’s remove some games that I was hoping to play soon and now have to buy just to add some more shitty games that barely anyone will play. Nice Microsoft nice
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.