Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

It Looks Like Three More Games Are Coming to Xbox Game Pass in July

• kintariskintaris323,149
  • IrrotationalIrrotational145,348
    Posted on 14 June 19 at 09:26Permalink
    This is a great style of article - it's very useful to have a bit of blurb about each game coming, as well as the base list. I follow games fairly closely and still haven't heard of a lot of games that come out on game pass.
  • Ludio NomenLudio Nomen166,215
    Posted on 14 June 19 at 09:29Permalink
    Irrotational said:
    This is a great style of article - it's very useful to have a bit of blurb about each game coming, as well as the base list. I follow games fairly closely and still haven't heard of a lot of games that come out on game pass.
    Agreed!
  • Epic LouieEpic Louie1,563,421
    Posted on 14 June 19 at 09:32Permalink
    Definitely going to check out Die for Valhalla.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • pukem0nnpukem0nn172,758
    Posted on 14 June 19 at 09:35Permalink
    Game Pass just keeps on giving.

Alsmost pulled the trigger on buying Dying Light a few times, now i don't have to.
  • DyssidentDyssident1,173,203
    Posted on 14 June 19 at 09:46Permalink
    Best value in gaming.
  • Posted on 14 June 19 at 09:50, Edited on 14 June 19 at 09:51 by zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzPermalink
    I’ve always wanted to try dying light out again. I never gave it much of a go, and all I’ve ever heard were amazing things. Interested to see how it holds up now, I don’t believe it’s been X enhanced. I do wonder, as stated above and everyone I’ve talked to is that it’s made better because of the following addition. With that said, unless gamepass changes it up, they probably won’t include that right? So not sure about that 🤔. Regardless , all fantastic additions to an amazing service! toast
    Matthew
  • kintariskintaris323,149
    Posted on 14 June 19 at 10:11Permalink
    Irrotational said:
    Thanks! Trying out some new things, so feedback is always appreciated. Even, you know, the other kind of feedback laugh
  • dipsy de 1edipsy de 1e239,975
    Posted on 14 June 19 at 10:21Permalink
    I just bought dying light
  • PuRe PretzelPuRe Pretzel355,306
  • Posted on 14 June 19 at 10:37Permalink
    Dyssident said:
    Best value in gaming.
    This
    Xbox1,Switch,Ps4 Gamer.
  • EmiinahEmiinah48,363
    Posted on 14 June 19 at 10:41Permalink
    Played some Dying Light co-op with a friend, had a great time and encourage others to give it a try. The cool thing about it is that anyone can join even if they’re not on your friends list, I love the drop in drop out kinda games.
    You child of a twon-ha!
  • x Mataeus xx Mataeus x1,007,977
    Posted on 14 June 19 at 11:15Permalink
    Irrotational said:
    Yep, this is really well done. A lot better than just data mining the blurb / game information and pasting it into a standard template.

Nice work!
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz484,980
    Posted on 14 June 19 at 11:40Permalink
    Dying Light is a real treat, I highly recommend it. The risk reward of exploring at night during the early game is exciting and terrifying. The bonuses are so worth it but you're so fragile without your entire moveset and general garbage tier weapons at that point. It's great.
  • BAMMphilBAMMphil628,250
    Posted on 14 June 19 at 11:50Permalink
    Nice, wanted to play Dying Light for ages now, but never bought it.
    Just in time after the great trailer for the sequel.
  • GerbasgamerGerbasgamer1,246,466
    Posted on 14 June 19 at 12:22, Edited on 14 June 19 at 12:22 by GerbasgamerPermalink
    2 more games I own and barely played.
    Why did I even use to buy games?....

Btw. I didn't like Dying Light at all. Expected it to be like Dead Island but it's not even close like that.
  • SeitzzSeitzz788,019
    Posted on 14 June 19 at 13:27Permalink
    Torment: Tides of Numenera looks like something I might have interest in. I'll have to check it out later and see.
  • romo7816romo7816479,080
    Posted on 14 June 19 at 13:35Permalink
    Two of those games definitely will be trying. Glad have three years now of Gamepass.
  • Posted on 14 June 19 at 13:54Permalink
    I can no longer keep up with the tides of Game Pass. They release three more for every one I start. Ah, the good problems to have...
    What's coming will come; we'll face it when we get there.
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,012,809
    Posted on 14 June 19 at 13:55Permalink
    pukem0nn said:
    Game Pass just keeps on giving.

Alsmost pulled the trigger on buying Dying Light a few times, now i don't have to.
    We have considered this game so many times, will still have to buy the DLC, but this is good news indeed!
    Legohead 1977
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.