Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

It Looks Like Three More Games Are Coming to Xbox Game Pass in July

• AH LewisAH Lewis359,183
    Posted on 14 June 19 at 14:05Permalink
    Dying Light is amazing. Played it years ago and loved it
    L.Woodhall
  • iMaginaryyiMaginaryy1,437,714
    Posted on 14 June 19 at 14:18Permalink
    kintaris said:
    Irrotational said:
    This is a great style of article - it's very useful to have a bit of blurb about each game coming, as well as the base list. I follow games fairly closely and still haven't heard of a lot of games that come out on game pass.
    Thanks! Trying out some new things, so feedback is always appreciated. Even, you know, the other kind of feedback laugh
    I also really like this, well done!
    Fear is the mindkiller.
  • Mr M BurkeMr M Burke31,340
    Posted on 14 June 19 at 14:20Permalink
    Brilliant article - this sets the new standard!

Thanks! clap
  • Posted on 14 June 19 at 15:50Permalink
    dipsy de 1e said:
    I just bought dying light
    Me too......ya know, like a year ago, haha. Still sitting in my backlog. At least I got all the DLC with it though.
    Doc, Doc, noose
  • Posted on 14 June 19 at 19:34Permalink
    Dying Light is a very interesting game to play. It puts Dead Island to shame with the killing and free roaming. Also until Dying Light comes out with a decent duplication glitch, it will get boring after while
    Mr. Creational
  • KrazieKrazie1,674,970
    Posted on 14 June 19 at 20:37Permalink
    Was expecting Dying Light at E3 since they've shown the sequel two years in a row. Wonder why they waited to release it later, probably would've had more eyes on it at the show.
  • Posted on 14 June 19 at 21:55Permalink
    Dying light is class, really good in co-op mode too.
    Happy Gaming
  • Posted on 15 June 19 at 02:41Permalink
    I agree that this is a good way to present new Game Pass games!
    A little blurb about the genre, style, and maybe a comment about development or popular thought on the game with the addition of both metacritic and TA community scores really gives a well-rounded feel to the information.

Would read again.
  • MilkMilk58,786
    Posted on 15 June 19 at 03:56Permalink
    I had a strong feeling dying light would join game pass. laugh
  • VexuLVexuL242,762
    Posted on 15 June 19 at 05:59Permalink
    Great post, keep it up. This is the only site I can find relevant info on upcoming game pass games.. either that or Google is horrible.
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76464,254
    Posted on 15 June 19 at 09:35Permalink
    NotableKevin88 said:
    I can no longer keep up with the tides of Game Pass. They release three more for every one I start. Ah, the good problems to have...
    Yo, same here. I give up. smile

Because of this (mainly) I've noticed that I've played more quality titles lately, rather than quantity. In the past it was "oh it's on sale so cheap that I have to buy it and play it one of these days." Now I barely buy any of the second rate stuff anymore. Nice side effect of Game Pass.

PS: Can't wait for the "it's an outrage" faction when they announce the next 3 games leaving the service...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 June 19 at 14:14Permalink
    I have these 3 games, but I wanted to echo the comments about the quality of this post. It really works well having a bit about each game. Great work.
    Put your hands behind your knees and get down on your head...now!!!
  • AM StangAM Stang320,748
    Posted on 15 June 19 at 23:57Permalink
    Was thinking about buying Tides with it being on sale. Glad I didn't now that I've seen this.
  • Posted on 16 June 19 at 00:29Permalink
    Musikfreak007 said:
    I agree that this is a good way to present new Game Pass games!
    A little blurb about the genre, style, and maybe a comment about development or popular thought on the game with the addition of both metacritic and TA community scores really gives a well-rounded feel to the information.

Would read again.
    I too agree, great presentation.
  • SanjoeSanjoe322,951
    Posted on 16 June 19 at 02:06Permalink
    Nice Dying Light shock
    The Real Sanjoe ¦ Just a German with no english skills
  • McQueen101McQueen101634,763
    Posted on 16 June 19 at 18:52Permalink
    Tired doing Coop on Dying light about 2 months ago with 2 friends and my second accopunt, we tried for about 4 hours to get in the same lobby for the achievements that require 4 people... We tried all the things listed on this site to work around it and I could connect to 1 friend once and only once, but not my 2nd account or my other friend. Unless they've fixed that you'll be playing solo for the most part.
  • Corrupt XBACorrupt XBA1,822,317
    Posted on 11 July 19 at 15:55Permalink
    Neither Dyling Light or Torment are currently showing as game pass games for me...
  • Posted on 12 July 19 at 13:58Permalink
    Corrupt XBA said:
    Neither Dyling Light or Torment are currently showing as game pass games for me...
    They just aren't available yet. I don't think they've been announced for a date yet.
  • Corrupt XBACorrupt XBA1,822,317
    Posted on 12 July 19 at 18:47Permalink
    ClockKing1986 said:
    Corrupt XBA said:
    They just aren't available yet. I don't think they've been announced for a date yet.
    True, however they are listed on the site as currently included...
  • iMaginaryyiMaginaryy1,437,714
    Posted on 12 July 19 at 19:10Permalink
    Corrupt XBA said:
    ClockKing1986 said:
    Corrupt XBA said:
    True, however they are listed on the site as currently included...
    They include upcoming games on that list as well, that aren't even released yet. Whether they should or not is an entirely different discussion, but just because they're on that list certainly doesn't mean a game pass subscriber can currently download and play them.
    Fear is the mindkiller.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.