Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Bendy and the Ink Machine Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 14 June 19 at 19:50
    Please use this thread to discuss the Bendy and the Ink Machine walkthrough
  • Information
  • derektwopointohderektwopointoh1,162,958
    Posted on 17 July 19 at 21:42
    Really happy to see a guide for this game. I’ll definitely be going back to finish it! Also, I just wanted to mention that the overview indicates that 25 achievements are online only, when the number should be zero.
  • RadicalSniper99RadicalSniper991,965,026
    Posted on 17 July 19 at 22:09
    Tags on the first pages of walkthroughs actually cannot be edited by the walkthrough owner/staff. Tags are through a different team on TA which has assigned those based on the submitted information by players of the game. I believe it is the Game Info team that makes the final determination there, but I'm not entirely sure. Either way, it's something outside of the WT owner and staff's control.
    Posted on 17 July 19 at 22:12
    Must be something wrong with the coding that sends the info to the walkthrough then. 19 of them are tagged as online achievements and the WT says 25
  • RadicalSniper99RadicalSniper991,965,026
    Posted on 17 July 19 at 23:20
    Not sure what you mean. I just looked at the achievement list and all 25 have the online only symbol on them and even the filter and sort options have the same numbers.
    Posted on 17 July 19 at 23:27
    Ah nevermind. It was filtering out the 6 achievements I already unlocked. I’ll submit flag changes when I get a chance.
  • lI Majora IllI Majora Il1,520,195
    Posted on 03 October 19 at 20:27
    Damn near flawless walkthrough and it is much appreciated! toast

Some minor feedback from me is to better elaborate on sneaking around the Butcher gang in Chapter 5. The steps offered work perfectly the first trip through Administration because all three enemies have a set path and the steps walk you through that. However, after hiding from Bendy and heading back in, they will be in a completely different order as you make your way through. I see that you briefly touched on that in a short paragraph that you must wait for all 3 of them to walk by before heading in again but I tried that to no avail and have an alternative solution.

What I've noticed is that every time you dashboard and reload, the set path resets. I can also confirm that you can dashboard safely after putting a piece of pipe in and then saving at the punch card machine and this will not void the achievement. It's a little tedious to dashboard twice but it makes it considerably easier to sneak by the Butcher gang with the steps you've already provided.
  • Posted on 28 January 20 at 03:26
    I caught a beautiful glitch that caused the Projectionist to get stuck "chasing" me on the upper stair level of the ink hearts collection task. Anyhow, I just wanted to say that it only took me 17 hits with the pipe, plus maybe 6 before that. All in all, he can go out with 20-25 hits. He's not as strong as we would think...
  • Mister BudsMister Buds1,576,676
    Posted on 19 September 21 at 22:47
    Just want to start by saying this is definitely one of the better walkthroughs I've utilized on this site.

On page 5, Chapter 3: Rise and Fall: near the end, under the Level 14 section, the ink hearts spawn randomly among the corpses. The author's step-by-step directions on how to safely collect them therefore don't exactly work.

On page 7, Chapter 5: The Last Reel: There should really be more indication of what exactly needs to be done for the "Valued Employee" achievement. The Xbox description (both locked and unlocked) only states "take a longer walk." The walkthrough only states that you can't be caught by the Butcher Gang. In reality, the achievement requires you to not be seen by them at all.

The reason this is an issue is because the main method is to save at the time clock between each phase and reload if something goes wrong. This can only be done during your main playthrough (and this is very close to the end). If you fail to get it during your main playthrough and attempt to earn it via Chapter Select, you have to sit through the long opening cutscene each time, go through the tedious first half of the chapter, then go through all three phases flawlessly without being seen as there are no checkpoints or saving in Chapter Select.

Failing that, to attempt the achievement again with checkpoints, you need to play through the entire game again to get there.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.