Posted on 14 June 19 at 23:11
    Please use this thread to discuss the Crackdown walkthrough
  • NomstuffNomstuff932,229
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 11:48
    Woohoo! good luck with the orbs
  • Posted on 18 June 19 at 17:53
    Nomstuff said:
    Actually for the orbs I was just thinking of putting in the maps found online, because those things are perfect and it wouldn't make sense for me to recreate it; so while technically writing about the orbs will be the easiest part of the WT, I still have to get them all myself
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,618,216
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 18:46, Edited on 18 June 19 at 18:56 by Dang3R Gaming
    IronInfidel47 said:
    Nomstuff said:
    Actually for the orbs I was just thinking of putting in the maps found online, because those things are perfect and it wouldn't make sense for me to recreate it; so while technically writing about the orbs will be the easiest part of the WT, I still have to get them all myself
    As long as you've got permission for the maps that'll be fine. But yeah I wouldn't want to imagine mapping the orbs in this game.
  • Posted on 18 June 19 at 22:53
    Dang3R Gaming said:
    IronInfidel47 said:
    Nomstuff said:
    As long as you've got permission for the maps that'll be fine. But yeah I wouldn't want to imagine mapping the orbs in this game.
    I can't find a blank map and the existing ones out there are remnants of someone else that I probably can't get a hold of. God have mercy on me if I have to remap these orbs.
  • Posted on 19 June 19 at 08:15
    Looks like I'm probably gonna just have to do the maps myself. I'm coming to terms with it more easily because I was planning on making maps for the races/stunt ring things anyway.
    Posted on 19 June 19 at 10:41
    good luck, most of the old maps were nuked years ago and with the recent death of Google+ or whatever the last remnants of the old one died.
  • Posted on 19 June 19 at 18:37
    Nomstuff said:
    good luck, most of the old maps were nuked years ago and with the recent death of Google+ or whatever the last remnants of the old one died.
    Then I suppose it's time we had some maps that stayed; I'll try to make sure they're quality maps that last
    Posted on 19 June 19 at 18:56
    I can't wait
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,995,677
    Posted on 19 June 19 at 19:15
    The hero we need, not the one we deserve!
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Posted on 21 June 19 at 23:19
    Just a heads up, the maps I'm making are taken from the screenshots of the in-game maps and are going to be a bit blurry; it's currently possible to find more high resolution orb maps on google images, but for the sake of keeping things in-house I'll still be remaking them. If anyone manages to find a high-res and blank map of Pacific City for CD1, I'd love to have it.
  • Posted on 24 June 19 at 21:52
    Won't promise anything but I want to get this done by this coming Sunday, and I might be able to.
  • Posted on 25 June 19 at 08:10
    This isn't related to the walkthrough but I definitely picked up all of the hidden orbs but it's telling me I only have 299/300. Please have pity on me.
    Posted on 25 June 19 at 08:53
    RIP you :(
  • Posted on 26 June 19 at 19:32
    IronInfidel47 said:
    This isn't related to the walkthrough but I definitely picked up all of the hidden orbs but it's telling me I only have 299/300. Please have pity on me.
    I FOUND THE ORB. Work continues.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,995,677
    Posted on 26 June 19 at 19:34
    Always feels good to finally find that needle in the haystack.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • EthigyEthigy1,304,420
    Posted on 26 June 19 at 20:02
    IronInfidel47 said:
    IronInfidel47 said:
    Was it the lighthouse one? I remember not being able to find that one for the life of me.
    Best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. Second best time is today.
  • Posted on 26 June 19 at 23:22
    A Dreadful Shot said:
    IronInfidel47 said:
    IronInfidel47 said:
    Was it the lighthouse one? I remember not being able to find that one for the life of me.
    It was underneath one of the three factory smokestacks in Volk territory. I just happened to be running around desperately listening for the noise and took a "wrong turn" that put me within the orb's noise range.
  • Posted on 27 June 19 at 09:20
    All that I have left to do is work out the stunt rings in the Shai-Gen areas tomorrow, and then I think the walkthrough will be finished. I cannot recommend this game to anyone, and I only hope that people use this walkthrough to finish the game if they've been unfortunate enough to start it already.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads