Game Discussion: Gears of War 2

KOTH Boosting

  • RiotEpidemicRiotEpidemic221,214
    Posted on 14 June 19 at 23:56
    Looking to boost on KOTH gears 2. If interested add me : RiotEpidemic
  • Posted on 27 December 20 at 18:05
    I'm up for boosting this.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 28 January 21 at 02:24
    Same
  • RallyForLifeRallyForLife230,613
    Posted on 29 January 21 at 13:24
    CC141020 said:
    Same
    You need ten accounts for boost..
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 29 January 21 at 13:26
    RallyForLife#742 said:
    CC141020 said:
    Same
    You need ten accounts for boost..
    I'm in sessions which require 2 controllers if we don't get 10 people.
  • RallyForLifeRallyForLife230,613
    Posted on 29 January 21 at 13:27
    CC141020 said:
    RallyForLife#742 said:
    CC141020 said:
    Same
    You need ten accounts for boost..
    I'm in sessions which require 2 controllers if we don't get 10 people.
    Hell, the xp works with dancing method? I too have 2 controllers
  • RallyForLifeRallyForLife230,613
    Posted on 29 January 21 at 13:28, Edited on 29 January 21 at 13:29 by RallyForLife
    Do you do daily sessions?I've been eyeing it for a long time, I'd love to start it
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 29 January 21 at 13:31, Edited on 29 January 21 at 13:31 by
    RallyForLife#742 said:
    Do you do daily sessions?I've been eyeing it for a long time, I'd love to start it
    Yeah, mostly. Check out the gaming sessions tab and sign up, I’m in a few. It’s 2x XP not 4x XP as some claim
  • RallyForLifeRallyForLife230,613
    Posted on 29 January 21 at 13:34
    CC141020 said:
    RallyForLife#742 said:
    Do you do daily sessions?I've been eyeing it for a long time, I'd love to start it
    Yeah, mostly. Check out the gaming sessions tab and sign up, I’m in a few. It’s 2x XP not 4x XP as some claim
    X2? LOL. So.. Is better dance or play security in insane?
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 29 January 21 at 13:37, Edited on 29 January 21 at 13:37 by
    RallyForLife#742 said:
    CC141020 said:
    RallyForLife#742 said:
    Do you do daily sessions?I've been eyeing it for a long time, I'd love to start it
    Yeah, mostly. Check out the gaming sessions tab and sign up, I’m in a few. It’s 2x XP not 4x XP as some claim
    X2? LOL. So.. Is better dance or play security in insane?
    Ring boosting is the quickest way. Will reply to your PM shortly
  • RallyForLifeRallyForLife230,613
    Posted on 29 January 21 at 13:48
    CC141020 said:
    RallyForLife#742 said:
    CC141020 said:
    RallyForLife#742 said:
    Do you do daily sessions?I've been eyeing it for a long time, I'd love to start it
    Yeah, mostly. Check out the gaming sessions tab and sign up, I’m in a few. It’s 2x XP not 4x XP as some claim
    X2? LOL. So.. Is better dance or play security in insane?
    Ring boosting is the quickest way. Will reply to your PM shortly
    Will you make a session for achievements related to online modes?
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 29 January 21 at 13:50
    RallyForLife#742 said:
    CC141020 said:
    RallyForLife#742 said:
    CC141020 said:
    RallyForLife#742 said:
    Do you do daily sessions?I've been eyeing it for a long time, I'd love to start it
    Yeah, mostly. Check out the gaming sessions tab and sign up, I’m in a few. It’s 2x XP not 4x XP as some claim
    X2? LOL. So.. Is better dance or play security in insane?
    Ring boosting is the quickest way. Will reply to your PM shortly
    Will you make a session for achievements related to online modes?
    I will soon, have a lot of sessions right now but I'll get started soon.
  • RallyForLifeRallyForLife230,613
    Posted on 29 January 21 at 13:53, Edited on 29 January 21 at 13:53 by RallyForLife
    CC141020 said:
    RallyForLife#742 said:
    CC141020 said:
    RallyForLife#742 said:
    CC141020 said:
    RallyForLife#742 said:
    Do you do daily sessions?I've been eyeing it for a long time, I'd love to start it
    Yeah, mostly. Check out the gaming sessions tab and sign up, I’m in a few. It’s 2x XP not 4x XP as some claim
    X2? LOL. So.. Is better dance or play security in insane?
    Ring boosting is the quickest way. Will reply to your PM shortly
    Will you make a session for achievements related to online modes?
    I will soon, have a lot of sessions right now but I'll get started soon.
    No problem, cool, see you! Thanks for speak with
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.