Game Discussion: Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series Forum

Will this game able to play after 25th June?

AuthorMessage
Aura Battler
Aura Battler
Posted on 15 June 19 at 15:13
I just wonder will this game able to play even for download and disc versions after 25th June?

When I start the game, it would say "checking for DLC", "checking for server"...since the server will not exist, the game may not able to start.
JumboWario
JumboWario
Posted on 15 June 19 at 15:33
We don't know for sure.
Game On.
ThreeHaddock62
Posted on 15 June 19 at 21:00
Just disconnect from the internet and try playing, if it works (And it should) you know it will work post shutdown. AFAIK the server is just used to tally the percentages at the end of each episode. As far as if you can DL it after the 25th, that's what we don't know yet.
Hola
Aura Battler
Aura Battler
Posted on 16 June 19 at 05:37
ThreeHaddock62 said:
Just disconnect from the internet and try playing, if it works (And it should) you know it will work post shutdown. AFAIK the server is just used to tally the percentages at the end of each episode. As far as if you can DL it after the 25th, that's what we don't know yet.
Good point! smile

Will disconnect the Internet and try, will post the result after do it.
Aura Battler
Aura Battler
Posted on 17 June 19 at 11:39
Tested if I disconnected the Internet, the game would still able to play with all DLCs. For actual situation, we don't know it yet after 25 June.
Aura Battler
Aura Battler
Posted on 27 June 19 at 04:42
Today is 27th June, when I started both season 1 & 2, they both can connect to server, "my choice" can show results and I can play them with no problem.

Looks like the server is still running. If you don't download the game with DLCs yet, hurry and do it!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.