Game Discussion: Forza Horizon 4 Forum

Ultimate Burnout + Awesome One-Eighty in 15 secs

AuthorMessage
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 18 June 19 at 03:45, Edited on 18 June 19 at 05:18 by HolyHalfDead
Ultimate Burnout = Donut = Easy. Then you have a comfortable 15 seconds to drive down the road and pull the handbrake. I use stock cars with no tunes. As long as you are not trying this in a D/C/B class car, or drive with all the assists turned on, it should be no problem.

Showoff and Lucky Escape, well anything that involves drifting, were the most painful. It's funny, when you are trying to hit a speed trap there is always traffic blocking the road, but when you want to perform a Lucky Escape or Thread the Needle there isn't a car in sight!
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 18 June 19 at 03:52
Swyer87 said:
Anyone got tips on what car and set up for hitting 200mph in a cult car? Bought an S2 class Abarth 595 from the auction house assuming someone had done it for this challenge but maxes out at 165mph?
The stock FE VW Camper can do it.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Bacavoit
Bacavoit
Posted on 19 June 19 at 04:57, Edited on 19 June 19 at 04:57 by Bacavoit
Just go to the Super Mega Awesome Adventure Stunt Park, turn Traction Control off and try to climb it. You will get Ultimate Burnout skill in a few seconds.

I found this in a japanese YT video lol
Baca
Archie Tulip
Archie Tulip
Posted on 20 June 19 at 00:00
https://twitter.com/XboxSparkles/status/1141468398070747137
Bacavoit
Bacavoit
Posted on 20 June 19 at 18:04, Edited on 20 June 19 at 18:07 by Bacavoit
Cherry Sparkles said:You over complicated it.

Just do this:
https://youtu.be/ZON1bamJH_0
Baca
Sol76
Sol76
Posted on 21 June 19 at 19:39, Edited on 21 June 19 at 19:46 by Sol76
This is actually very simple. Just take a rear wheel drive car , tune it to a proper s1 of s2. Just press accellerate and brake together , let go of the brake for a tiny moment and press the brake again ( still with accelerator fully pressed. ) Your front tires will keep still bit your rear tires Will burn-out , keep this until you have an ultimate burn-out skill , let go of the brakes and somewhere down the line make a 180. And done !!!

Lucky escape was hard! I’ve done that with a Formula drift car and just drove around the map and drifted past all the mini’s on the road. It really was a hit or miss kind of thing but in the end it worked.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 22 June 19 at 19:41
Sol76 said:
Lucky escape was hard! I’ve done that with a Formula drift car and just drove around the map and drifted past all the mini’s on the road. It really was a hit or miss kind of thing but in the end it worked.
Once I found an oncoming car, I would drift past it, then rewind and drift past it again. That way if I got my drift wrong (too soon, too late, drift tap, trading paint, etc) I just tried again.
WWookie Cookie
Posted on 27 June 19 at 09:49
Easy ultimate burnout in Lego Stunt Park

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYeVaE-G_eo

toast
GiantBR
GiantBR
Posted on 29 June 19 at 00:18
Agera RS, then mod it with a tune from the community wich says 280 mph insane.

Also, anyone knows if there's more content for this game? i did absolutely everything possible, all achievements unlocked and i'm wondering if they will release more dlc that will improve the gamerscore even further.
Mr Bobbitto
Mr Bobbitto
Posted on 30 June 19 at 01:35
Best advice I can give is don't do them in the order the challenge lists them. It's much easier to get an ultimate burnout AFTER you do the 180 and you are fighting against your momentum to gain traction on the tarmac.
Iron Man TStark
Posted on 01 July 19 at 16:42
Took no time at all with a Formula Drift car!
Besht x sigma
Posted on 20 July 19 at 20:26
I recommend using one of the half pipes at the skate park to get a burnout going, found this video and had it done within 30s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZON1bamJH_0
br34thedyn4m1te
Posted on 26 July 19 at 18:33
I did the burnout by finding a small bridge with an indestructible barrier, lining the car up perpendicular to it and pressing right trigger. Then turned, drove off and did a 180. Easy!
LazyDrunk
LazyDrunk
Posted on 15 September 19 at 15:30
Obviously make sure traction control is off 😂
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.