Game Discussion: Dovetail Games Euro Fishing Forum

Live Tournaments

AuthorMessage
SATYATEX
SATYATEX
Posted on 16 June 19 at 09:50
Hi guys,
I started the game just a week ago and would like to know what to expect regarding the Live Tournaments. Will be the game still completable or the tournaments are finished and the related achievements are unobtainable from now on?
Alex
xx Kenshira xx
xx Kenshira xx
Posted on 24 June 19 at 14:08
sorry for late reply, i wanted a response my self before i spoke. the devs told me (Hi Mark, thanks for your message. We'll be setting up more tournaments on the add-on lakes this week) hope this helps. but get on it asap ok. dunno how much longer we're looking
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 24 June 19 at 14:55
Well..guess they dont wanna sell more of their DLC
xx Kenshira xx
xx Kenshira xx
Posted on 25 June 19 at 02:15
2nd response i got after i asked for a closing date " We'll be continuing to run tournaments on Euro Fishing for the foreseeable future. If that changes we will be sure to let everyone know. "
SATYATEX
SATYATEX
Posted on 30 June 19 at 09:47
I've got the same reply from the Dovetail support stating they will re-add the dlc lake tournaments again but only the core lake tournaments are still available so far.
Alex
SATYATEX
SATYATEX
Posted on 03 July 19 at 15:24
here's theyr today's update:
We are still planning on getting the tournaments back up and running for the add-on lakes. At the moment it is a busy time for our team and we haven't got round to it yet

not a promising statement tbh...
Alex
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.