Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

[UPDATE] – The Last Backward Compatible Games for Xbox One Are Now Available

AuthorMessage
V3ntilator
V3ntilator
Posted on 17 June 19 at 10:08
TrueAssassin86x said:
Downloading too human now. I love playing games people seem to say that its bad.
I completed it last decade.
You get 1000GS just for completing the game.
Apocalypse Kane
Apocalypse Kane
Posted on 17 June 19 at 10:52
Swinny Costello said:
So happy that Star Ocean made it in the last batch. Now to continue my 300+ hour playthrough...
yeah, me too, I believe it's time for me to come back to it!
DiegoOCH82
DiegoOCH82
Posted on 17 June 19 at 12:01
This means that won't be more games with gold with xbox original/ backward compatibility or they just not announcing new games?
Pelo SPORT Quase Tudo!
Nomstuff
Nomstuff
Posted on 17 June 19 at 12:02
DiegoOCH82 said:
This means that won't be more games with gold with xbox original/ backward compatibility or they just not announcing new games?
the 2nd for now.
pandamonium414
Posted on 17 June 19 at 12:07
so sad a few of my games didn't make the cut
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 17 June 19 at 12:15, Edited on 17 June 19 at 12:16 by HolyHalfDead
DiegoOCH82 said:
In theory this means you can now buy any game that is not BC, and not worry about it being GwG later on. In theory.

XBL Ultimate is the end for GwG - what’s 4 old games when you have access to hundreds, including new releases.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
CyberMartyr88
CyberMartyr88
Posted on 17 June 19 at 13:05
ClassierPompano said:
CyberMartyr88 said:
None of these are currently on the UK store :(
Yes they are. I'm in the UK and just downloaded it. Also the pre order armour is free as well may as well get that too.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Too-Human/66acd00...
At the time I posted Too Human wasnt available, ive got that now...

...What I really want are Infinite Undescovery and Enchanted Arms and as I type now, they are still not available to me.
StK JR
StK JR
Posted on 17 June 19 at 13:12
Does anybody still have the elite armor sets for too human?
MaurickShepherd
Posted on 17 June 19 at 14:10
StK JR said:
The Pre-Order bonuses?
zr122
zr122
Posted on 17 June 19 at 14:36
I hate that the list in this article isn't organized alphabetically.
LiquidAg
LiquidAg
Posted on 17 June 19 at 14:45
Cuthred said:
TrueAssassin86x said:
Downloading too human now. I love playing games people seem to say that its bad.
it is not that bad, I actually quite enjoyed it ... Achievements can be a grind though (Relics of a Forgotten Past)
This.

I actually enjoyed it quite a bit, and it can be fun to play co-op, as well. I was a big fan of Silicon Knights, back in their day, and that whole story just makes me sad.
"I have a bad feeling about this..."
spankyNspronkle
Posted on 17 June 19 at 15:08
HolyHalfDead said:
DiegoOCH82 said:
In theory this means you can now buy any game that is not BC, and not worry about it being GwG later on. In theory.
To play off of this... We now know the universe of potential 360 GwG since we must get titles off the existing BC list (assuming we continue to get 2 Xbox One and 2 360/OG for the foreseeable future).
StK JR
StK JR
Posted on 17 June 19 at 15:11
MaurickShepherd said:
StK JR said:
The Pre-Order bonuses?
No, those give you a set when you create a new character. The Epic is the highest tier armor (red) that you get through drop rates. I have about 250 hours on my main character and still missing 2 pieces. Jus trying to finish it up.
LiquidAg
LiquidAg
Posted on 17 June 19 at 15:18
StK JR said:
MaurickShepherd said:
StK JR said:
The Pre-Order bonuses?
No, those give you a set when you create a new character. The Epic is the highest tier armor (red) that you get through drop rates. I have about 250 hours on my main character and still missing 2 pieces. Jus trying to finish it up.
I think I was missing a few pieces, until I finally found someone to trade them back and forth to me. If I remember correctly, that means I still don't have a full set.
"I have a bad feeling about this..."
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 17 June 19 at 17:19
YEESSSS, Skate 1!!!!

Can't wait to buy this digitally later and film some clips :D
Spike2055
Spike2055
Posted on 17 June 19 at 19:19
It's too bad Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 never went bc.
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 17 June 19 at 19:48
I see the name Armed & Dangerous and think...

They made a video game based off that John Candy/Eugene Levy awesomely funny movie?
lightchipster
Posted on 17 June 19 at 20:27
No Burnout 3: Takedown :(
LeXXuz
LeXXuz
Posted on 17 June 19 at 23:35
Played Armed & Dangerous on PC back in the days. It was awesome. Never had so much fun with a shooter. We had so many laughs. The Shark-Gun. Just hilarious.

If you like black humour and can live with the outdated graphics / gameplay this is definitely worth a look.
Iceberg082006
Iceberg082006
Posted on 18 June 19 at 01:05
gobey17 said:
Happy Enchanted Arms (actually decent gameplay, crap plot though), Enslaved and Syndicate made it. Enslaved I might give a go in the future and Syndicate I actually bought ages ago for some reason on disc but never got a team together for it.

I wanted Sonic Tennis for completion sake. Pain to go back on the 360 to finish stuff.
Enchanted arms was good
Iceberg Right Ahead
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.