Bug Reports - Archive

Archive of Bug Reports

New session emails

• Fixed
  • MrFreakzillaMrFreakzilla617,401
    Posted on 16 June 19 at 14:45
    New session emails have stopped in the last few days for me. I have changed my email address with no success. Is this a site bug or is it only with my account?
  • John AceyJohn Acey443,130
    Posted on 16 June 19 at 15:59
    It's all related to the new gamertag system microsoft released, and TA needing to adjust lots of stuff for it to work on the site.
    I'm guessing its going to take some time untill everything is back in working order.
  • Posted on 16 June 19 at 18:00
    The devs will be back in the office tomorrow to fix any existing issues with the new gamertag system.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • ShinnizleShinnizle2,098,357
    Posted on 16 June 19 at 18:24
    Just checking in to say I'm having the same problem, notification-wise. I usually get them in my TA inbox, not email, but I haven't had any private messages for new sessions for games on my boost list since Friday. Considering how many games I have on my boost list, that's unheard of laugh
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Bastian ReaderBastian Reader1,714,666
    Posted on 16 June 19 at 19:32
    I was wondering why I wasn't receiving emails. I thought TA was taking an unheard of break haha
  • DoberkiinDoberkiin805,230
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 18:51
    Yeah same for me, I usually get loads and had none the last few days
  • BushidoBrown305BushidoBrown3051,042,393
    Posted on 21 June 19 at 12:17
    Glad this isn’t just me. I havent been receiving notifications about sessions as well
    Posted on 21 June 19 at 13:08
    Yea, it's been a week now.
    First I thought it was bond with the boost request list being down, but that's already up.
    I wonder if this is bit more tricky thing to fix.

I hope it's coming back on soon, the session notification system was the way that I was joining sessions. ^^
    I guess I wudn't mind a little update for how long it could be expected for this feature to return? At least some ranged possible estimation?
  • Seamus McLimeySeamus McLimey1,171,040
    Posted on 22 June 19 at 23:37, Edited on 23 June 19 at 06:55 by Seamus McLimey
    Adding my name to the list. Last received a session message on June 13.
  • FreshAspekFreshAspek797,306
    Posted on 23 June 19 at 17:37, Edited on 23 June 19 at 17:38 by FreshAspek
    Same problem

EDIT: Wanted to add that my "view games on boost list" button was broken but that seems to be fixed now. Still not receiving notifications.
  • SultryPenguinSultryPenguin2,163,867
    Posted on 23 June 19 at 19:26
    Same issue here.
    The root cause may not be the notifications themselves, but figuring out "session availability":
    - the pages for a game or achievement do not show any available gaming sessions in their corresponding panel for me
    - the global gaming session page works as expected (including filters)
    Posted on 23 June 19 at 22:04, Edited on 23 June 19 at 22:05 by John Acey
    SultryPenguin said:
    - the pages for a game or achievement do not show any available gaming sessions in their corresponding panel for me
    This happened just today onwards thou.
    But the session notifications have been down for a week+.

I'm guessing that while they're trying to fix it, other things go down too for temporarely cause.
    Posted on 24 June 19 at 18:45
    Yea can’t see any sessions on a games page either :(
  • Posted on 24 June 19 at 19:32
    BushidoBrown305 said:
    Yea can’t see any sessions on a games page either :(
    I've logged this.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • Posted on 24 June 19 at 23:57
    I am relieved to know I'm not the only one having this issue! I have so many games on my boost list, once i stopped receiving emails about future sessions for about 3 days straight I knew something was up! Which then I reached out to a moderator and he notified me that the devs are working on a fix for it and then he pointed me here. But why are we the chosen ones? That is the real question, lol
    Posted on 25 June 19 at 01:29, Edited on 25 June 19 at 01:30 by John Acey
    Extr3m3 G4m3r said:
    But why are we the chosen ones? That is the real question, lol
    Hmm. I'm not sure if I just missed a joke, but it's not happening only to few random individuals. ^^ It's down for everybody.
  • Posted on 25 June 19 at 10:32
    This has now been fixed. I've had a quick test and I can see PMs going out for a session I just created. Was a small bug to do with the recent gamertag changes.

This should fix it for everyome, but let me know if you still are not receiving notifications! toast
    Posted on 25 June 19 at 11:01
    ^ It’s definitely not fixed. And every game still says “there are currently no sessions for this game” on its page
  • Posted on 25 June 19 at 11:03
    BushidoBrown305 said:
    ^ It’s definitely not fixed. And every game still says “there are currently no sessions for this game” on its page
    No sessions appearing for a game is a separate issue - sorry forgot to mention that. Have you got a link to a session which you shouldve had a notification for?
  • Posted on 25 June 19 at 11:20
    As a heads up, I've just fixed the game page right-panels. They should show the upcoming sessions correctly now.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads