Game Discussion: Lies of Astaroth Forum

Raider Event 17 June 2019

AuthorMessage
Carlton Slayer
Posted on 17 June 19 at 08:14
According to the LOA website White Tiger Master, The Last Shepard, Monster Platinum and Mountain Beast are supposed to be the special event cards but using 3 of the 4 I got nothing as far as bonus points went. Did LOA make a mistake in posting which cards are actually a part of this event (for the record the only reward cards I don't have are Beast Master and Poseidon so I'm mainly doing this for the crystals).
Skode
Skode
Posted on 17 June 19 at 09:03
Crystal pack ones are the merit cards (Santa, Combat Leopard and Venus).

Have you seen how strong Nocturnal Flower is? Can't wait for the scumbags to get their hands exclusively on that lvl 20 bad boy with their exploiting. Ironically cancer is there, a fitting card for them.

I hate these events now and yeah the normal awards are trash as they're pretty common, I've about 70 sword goddess cards lol. Only one new I think to me is the 4 star Beast Master, besides cheaters exclusive of course (as always - that'll help the level 90 exploiter accounts destroy the level 125 ones who play fair)
Carlton Slayer
Posted on 17 June 19 at 10:14
Skode said:
Crystal pack ones are the merit cards (Santa, Combat Leopard and Venus).

Have you seen how strong Nocturnal Flower is? Can't wait for the scumbags to get their hands exclusively on that lvl 20 bad boy with their exploiting. Ironically cancer is there, a fitting card for them.

I hate these events now and yeah the normal awards are trash as they're pretty common, I've about 70 sword goddess cards lol. Only one new I think to me is the 4 star Beast Master, besides cheaters exclusive of course (as always - that'll help the level 90 exploiter accounts destroy the level 125 ones who play fair)
Thanks- I have Santa and Venus but not Combat Leopard. Nocturnal Flower is definitely a must have- if it's the prize for being in the top 10 I can always dream about that but its weakness would seem to be Magic Erosion and Blindness so it's not totally impossible to kill- at least its Blade of Death doesn't have a Holy Flame effect...
MA3LSTR0M808
MA3LSTR0M808
Posted on 17 June 19 at 12:08
Skode said:
Ironically cancer is there, a fitting card for them.
Mate It's an anime card game that about 50 people care about. Calm down
MemoriesOfFinal
MemoriesOfFinal
Posted on 24 June 19 at 08:38
There's legit no point in going for top 10. These cards have been showing up as TLP cards later down the line. Monster Golden, Monster Platinum, White Tiger Master, Varian Wrynn, Frostwolf Chieftain etc.

Nocturnal Flower:

Lv 0: 350 ATK/ 1710 HP
Lv 10: 760 ATK/ 2110 HP
Lv 20 (estimated): 1,170 ATK/ 2510 HP

Meh, I'm not impressed with the card in the slightest. Jealous Governor ruins everything lol
Carlton Slayer
Posted on 24 June 19 at 11:03
MemoriesOfFinal said:
There's legit no point in going for top 10. These cards have been showing up as TLP cards later down the line. Monster Golden, Monster Platinum, White Tiger Master, Varian Wrynn, Frostwolf Chieftain etc.

Nocturnal Flower:

Lv 0: 350 ATK/ 1710 HP
Lv 10: 760 ATK/ 2110 HP
Lv 20 (estimated): 1,170 ATK/ 2510 HP

Meh, I'm not impressed with the card in the slightest. Jealous Governor ruins everything lol
Yeah- anything with Immunity is still going to be killed by Magic Erosion and there are more than a few cards around with that- also Immunity doesn't stop the Swallow skill either. Still managed to come in around 15th-16th I think so the extra crystals will get me one step closer to clan level 9...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.