Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Monster Jam Steel Titans Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 18 June 19 at 00:06
24 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: Monster Jam Steel Titans Achievement List Revealed
Otouto72
751,072
Otouto72
Posted on 18 June 19 at 00:07
Remember the last Monster Jam game everybody? Surely this has to be an improvement right? Right?!
capicawl
515,262
capicawl
Posted on 18 June 19 at 00:44
Otouto72 said:
Remember the last Monster Jam game everybody? Surely this has to be an improvement right? Right?!
I’m not holding my breath. laugh
A Navy of Ducks
Posted on 18 June 19 at 01:19
If this becomes games with gold in like 2 years I will pick it up
TrueAssassin86x
Posted on 18 June 19 at 12:22
A Navy of Ducks said:
If this becomes games with gold in like 2 years I will pick it up
I see you gwg in two years and raise you it will be in gamepass in 3 months.
Xbox1,Switch,Ps4 Gamer.
MikeProcurator
Posted on 10 July 19 at 03:20
Any idea how long/difficult it is to get all the monster trucks for the full garage achievement?
Retrologue
452,981
Retrologue
Posted on 14 July 19 at 19:29
MikeProcurator said:
Any idea how long/difficult it is to get all the monster trucks for the full garage achievement?
If there is an efficient way to earn credits, I'd like to know. After completing the career mode I still have 10+ vehicles to unlock.
"On spaceship earth there are no passengers. We are all crew."
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.