Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Streets of Rogue Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 18 June 19 at 00:10
50 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: Streets of Rogue Achievement List Revealed
oMike
oMike
Posted on 18 June 19 at 00:15
God damn it. Thought it was Streets of Rage for a moment then.
IronFistofSnuff
Posted on 18 June 19 at 00:17
Very excited to play this again. I played it very early when there was only a single level available, but it was a lot of fun. smile
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 18 June 19 at 01:55
oMike said:
Same here. Almost jumped up in excitement but then I saw "Rogue". Booooooooooo!
Dakrkplayer2
Dakrkplayer2
Posted on 18 June 19 at 02:58
The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
oMike said:
Same here. Almost jumped up in excitement but then I saw {#}Rogue{#}. Booooooooooo!
Me three. But I have give a another look. And realized it not. I think some young game developer trying get gamers to get their gave with this confusing name.
XBOX 4 LIFE
Madguy90
Madguy90
Posted on 18 June 19 at 03:22
Developer here! Before you dismiss the game I'd urge you to check out this gameplay rundown (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyJxYpgtTfc&t=2s) to get a better impression of what the gameplay is all about (essentially Deus Ex meets Binding of Isaac with some GTA thrown in). The game has become very well regarded on Steam Early Access, currently sitting at 95% positive reviews on Steam. As for the Streets of Rage connection, it originally took a lot of inspiration from that game, then sort of just became its own thing.
U2NUMB
U2NUMB
Posted on 18 June 19 at 04:10
Madguy90 said:
Developer here! Before you dismiss the game I'd urge you to check out this gameplay rundown (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyJxYpgtTfc&t=2s) to get a better impression of what the gameplay is all about (essentially Deus Ex meets Binding of Isaac with some GTA thrown in). The game has become very well regarded on Steam Early Access, currently sitting at 95% positive reviews on Steam. As for the Streets of Rage connection, it originally took a lot of inspiration from that game, then sort of just became its own thing.
Nice.. looks very cool. Thanks for publishing on Xbox.. will be there day one!
hugmynd
hugmynd
Posted on 18 June 19 at 05:02
gameplay makes this look pretty great

just wish the name was different
Dark Sonic X6
Dark Sonic X6
Posted on 18 June 19 at 07:07
Dakrkplayer2 said:
The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
oMike said:
Me three. But I have give a another look. And realized it not. I think some young game developer trying get gamers to get their gave with this confusing name.
Me four. The name has definitely intentionally taken for the game. Is the game beat'em up like streets of rage? Any similarity there?
Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
HuwCW87
HuwCW87
Posted on 18 June 19 at 08:03
Madguy90 said:
I was gonna write it off as a cheap streets of rage knock off from the name alone but went and watched the gameplay and it actually looks pretty cool, think I'll pick it up now.
Anxsighety
Anxsighety
Posted on 18 June 19 at 09:04
Madguy90 said:
The name is clever and it rules. Don’t listen to a couple voices on here.

This place has gotten very negative - accusing the name of trying to trick people into buying... unreal.
stebeer85
stebeer85
Posted on 18 June 19 at 10:23
Dark Sonic X6 said:
Dakrkplayer2 said:
The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
oMike said:
Me four. The name has definitely intentionally taken for the game. Is the game beat'em up like streets of rage? Any similarity there?
Me Five
BiLLzuMaNaTi
BiLLzuMaNaTi
Posted on 18 June 19 at 11:59
Madguy90 said:
It looks cool
YouTube: AchievementLand
Dakrkplayer2
Dakrkplayer2
Posted on 18 June 19 at 14:44
Anxsighety said:
Madguy90 said:
The name is clever and it rules. Don’t listen to a couple voices on here.

This place has gotten very negative - accusing the name of trying to trick people into buying... unreal.
Try go to China. Where there is a lot RIP off fast food places. I want created games. And even I was inspired by what this game was inspired by. I would work my ass to make it stand out. By giving it title more created work. Copyright laws are tricky. Even having simluar name can get you used. It more then a copyright infringement then confusing part. Now I have some detail from developer themselves. But as I said as some more info. It now copyright consurned then confusing gamers. And simluar name product do trick people in buying thing to. And it not good for consumer. Some people dont chech all info. They think they buying SEGA game. And when they boot it up. They will not see the SEGA name. They will be said they where trick in buying it. Because they thought it a SEGA game. They why they should work on title more that would separated the two by 100%.
XBOX 4 LIFE
ShoeThiefRexyK9
Posted on 18 June 19 at 15:23
Madguy90 said:
Just pre ordered this, this morning from Major Nelsons pos. This looks amazing and your description makes it sound even better! Cant wait
thirtysmooth
thirtysmooth
Posted on 18 June 19 at 19:14
As someone who's owned this on Steam since 2017, this really is a terrific and addictive little game. I'd recommend this to any fans of the genre.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.