Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Another Game Is Leaving Xbox Game Pass This Month, Making Six in Total

• kintariskintaris333,768
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 June 19 at 09:54
    They should give a month notice prior to games leaving gamepass Imo!!!
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX2,253,621
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 09:57
    Love Dead Island, but I know it's quite divisive.

Riptide, not so much.
  • Posted on 18 June 19 at 10:01
    stebeer85 said:
    I agree, give people more time to play it knowing it'll be gone in a month. Was going to start this with some mates but we wont have time to finish it honestly.
  • Posted on 18 June 19 at 10:04
    I’m liking the extended articles recently guys with info on achievements etc. keep it up!
  • o Heres Jonny oo Heres Jonny o1,825,512
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 10:18
    EarthboundX said:
    Love Dead Island, but I know it's quite divisive.

Riptide, not so much.
    I really enjoyed them both, but they did get some real hate.
    Happy Gaming
  • AH LewisAH Lewis400,920
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 10:20
    stebeer85 said:
    I always play the games as soon as they get released on Game Pass. When game pass first came out I played a little bit of every game but finished the ones I was enjoying!
    L.Woodhall
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan1,067,811
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 10:40
    It was a pain to do Dead Island once, I would have never done it twice anyway.
  • Yummy BaklavaYummy Baklava1,015,424
  • Elite1111111111Elite11111111111,157,260
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 12:17, Edited on 18 June 19 at 12:18 by Elite1111111111
    Yummy Baklava said:
    Sheesh, the game has been on Game Pass for almost two years.

Xbox Game Pass July Update Adds Dead Island, Resident Evil 6 and More

Also, the price on TA for the game (and the bundle) is different from what it is on Xbox Live. I was willing to spend $12 to buy the bundle. :(
    It was part of the sale that ended a couple hours ago. Takes a little bit to update here.

It's only being removed from Game Pass so I'm sure it'll go on sale again.
  • Nierly CrazyNierly Crazy1,003,023
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 12:39
    Dumb question, but is there a way to Wish List Xbox Game Pass games on TA?
    I want to pick up ZAT the next time it goes on sale, but since it looks like I own it according to the site, the usual button for it is gone.

Thanks in advance!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 June 19 at 12:41
    I guess i should play Dead Island sooner then I planned before it leaves gamepass. 221/2 hours to do the main story works for me.
    Xbox1,Switch,Ps4 Gamer.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 June 19 at 13:12
    Nice touch now that in Alpha preview we are getting a small box in bottom corner saying it is a GamePass game during the loading screen. not totally related but hey !
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,121,237
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 13:56
    CRZYSPZ said:
    I want to pick up ZAT the next time it goes on sale, but since it looks like I own it according to the site, the usual button for it is gone.

Thanks in advance!
    Zombie Army Trilogy Price
    You can use the price tracker and either have it notify you when there's any sale, or less than a certain dollar value. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm just looking to buy a digital version to have in my library.
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,121,237
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 14:00
    Nothing to worry about for me with Dead Island. Played it a while ago before it was even on game pass. It is finishable though if you can dedicate a decent chunk of time to it in the next few weeks. You can finish it in as little as about 40 hours if you're efficient moving through the game. Also an enjoyable game co-op, definitely didn't find it as fun when playing solo.
  • WildwoodMikeWildwoodMike744,289
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 14:36
    Seitzz said:
    CRZYSPZ said:

Thanks in advance!
    Zombie Army Trilogy Price
    You can use the price tracker and either have it notify you when there's any sale, or less than a certain dollar value. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm just looking to buy a digital version to have in my library.
    You can also hit the "Subscribe to news" button on the Game drop down menu. That way you would get a notification if any news article/sale is posted about the game.
  • ShootZombiesShootZombies360,602
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 15:15
    FFS, LITERALLY just started this this week with my buddy as fun time waster until gears 5 comes out... We'll never finish it by then... Bummer. Yeah, bit more of a heads up needed on these game pass games. Starting to hate Achievements sometimes now, unlock a few easy ones and then have a game I'm unable to finish... gamerscore is really bad for my ocd!!!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 June 19 at 16:39, Edited on 18 June 19 at 16:42 by
    ShootZombies said:
    FFS, LITERALLY just started this this week with my buddy as fun time waster until gears 5 comes out... We'll never finish it by then... Bummer. Yeah, bit more of a heads up needed on these game pass games. Starting to hate Achievements sometimes now, unlock a few easy ones and then have a game I'm unable to finish... gamerscore is really bad for my ocd!!!
    Maybe it is time to get a switch :)
  • AllOvaMyselfAllOvaMyself1,190,981
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 18:54
    Actually, the completion for the first Dead Island takes roughly a month.

This is because of the "How many days exactly?" achievement for playing the game 28 days after you first started playing it. You have to wait 28 in real life days before the achievement will pop.
    Without me, it's just aweso.
  • Posted on 18 June 19 at 19:35
    This game frustrates me with the rootin lootin tootin achievement. I found only 1 gold weapon the first play through and I’m trying to go back and forth between the bunker and mowens boat trying to farm more and it’s inpossivle to find any at all it’s so annoying.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads