Bug Reports - Archive

Archive of Bug Reports

Mobile site bug wrong page

• Fixed
  • ParadoxReal8ParadoxReal81,374,913
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 10:58
    For more or less one week now I have experiencing bad links on many pages which forced me to stop using the mobile Site. I just did a screenshot but don’t know how to post it. Anyway, you can just go to games ——> easy achievements and it give a blank page and « gamer » written in the page header.

Thanks
  • Yummy BaklavaYummy Baklava1,015,424
  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK660,189
    Posted on 01 July 19 at 09:44
    Thank you for raising this. Recently we updated the website to work with new style gamertags and this broke some of the mobile links.

We've updated these now and they should be working, but if you are still having issues, please do let us know. toast
    Signature
  • MathGuy42MathGuy42834,633
    Posted on 08 July 19 at 11:46
    I just found an issue with mobile links with the new Gamertags. The numbers are not being added to the URL when clicking on a forum post author. This occurred on Safari, on an iPhone.

I was reading this post. I noticed, based on this reply that Ant has the new GT type.

Curious to see how his home page would appear, I "clicked" on Ant in the original post. I was taken to
    Ant
    which just comes up as a blank page. In the reply, clicking on Ant#2827 did take me to the correct
    Ant

The link worked correctly if I switched to Desktop mode.
  • Information
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads