Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Riverbond Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 18 June 19 at 12:41Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Riverbond walkthrough
  • MarkavellliMarkavellli162,058
    Posted on 21 June 19 at 02:43Permalink
    This game doesnt need a walkthrough. Just play through the game. The collectibles are harder to miss than to find.
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,148,793
    Posted on 21 June 19 at 09:11Permalink
    Not really something that was needed here. Plenty of games that don’t need one have one, doesn’t mean there shouldn’t be one at all though.
  • x Mataeus xx Mataeus x970,750
    Posted on 21 June 19 at 15:51Permalink
    Fair enough. I can't get Gamepass to work on my PC anyway for the videos and screenshots, so scrap it.
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • Posted on 26 June 19 at 17:32Permalink
    We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
  • Posted on 02 July 19 at 22:40Permalink
    I'm playing through it now, and the achievements seem simple enough where I could write it up as I go. Be happy to help out if needed.
    youtube.com/glddgaming - mixer.com/leo_ascendent
  • JonkerJonker878,890
    Posted on 03 July 19 at 14:59, Edited on 03 July 19 at 15:00 by JonkerPermalink
    Send a message to Dang3R Gaming or post in the following thread:

Volunteer to write a walkthrough

IMO, every game should have a walkthrough regardless of its difficulty.
    Posted on 03 July 19 at 17:04Permalink
    I keep track of most threads for walkthroughs too wink. I will get you set up later Leo Ascendent as I'll be doing general hand-outs then too.
    Posted on 04 July 19 at 11:18Permalink
    Okay Leo you should have access now. Also Jonker, if it's needing a new owner, we usually prefer that people post here: Walkthroughs that require new owners As this saves clutter on the main volunteer thread which is primarily for new walkthroughs.
  • JonkerJonker878,890
    Posted on 04 July 19 at 18:02Permalink
    Dang3R Gaming said:
    Okay Leo you should have access now. Also Jonker, if it's needing a new owner, we usually prefer that people post here: Walkthroughs that require new owners As this saves clutter on the main volunteer thread which is primarily for new walkthroughs.
    Will keep that in mind, thanks!
  • Posted on 07 July 19 at 19:09Permalink
    Sounds good, thanks much. Already working on it.
    youtube.com/glddgaming - mixer.com/leo_ascendent
  • Arran R WArran R W1,067,038
    Posted on 01 August 19 at 16:46Permalink
    Just wanted to check in to see if anyone has an update on the progress of this walkthrough. It's a game compatible with 3 different rewards quests this month.
  • Posted on 02 September 19 at 16:23Permalink
    Just checking in on progress as it is available to use for Game Pass Quests again this month
  • Posted on 16 October 19 at 14:42Permalink
    We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
  • Posted on 14 January 20 at 16:30Permalink
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Riverbond Walkthrough
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.