Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

ARK: Survival Evolved Free Valguero Expansion Arrives in July

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 18 June 19 at 13:50
A new map to call home

Please click here to read the story: ARK: Survival Evolved Free Valguero Expansion Arrives in July
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 18 June 19 at 13:56
New achievements? I hope not because I'm not looking forward to reinstalling this behemoth. Even with console commands it was a chore to complete.
This space for rent.
Hysteria89
Hysteria89
Posted on 18 June 19 at 14:02
Considering this game was added to game pass in January, I can envisage this being pulled from game pass before the expansion is available for download. I hope I'm wrong!
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 18 June 19 at 14:05
MrZombieChicken said:
New achievements? I hope not because I'm not looking forward to reinstalling this behemoth. Even with console commands it was a chore to complete.
I'm in the same boat. I'd rather not, but if I have to I'll do it. Won't be too bothered if it leaves game pass though. I think I bought it on sale a few months before it was announced for game pass.
ICE Faux Pirate
Posted on 18 June 19 at 14:11
Seitzz said:
MrZombieChicken said:
I'm in the same boat. I'd rather not, but if I have to I'll do it. Won't be too bothered if it leaves game pass though. I think I bought it on sale a few months before it was announced for game pass.
Ya, I think I picked up for like $15 early last year. Completed it in a couple hours and haven't touched it since.
Doc, Doc, noose
MASTER1IVE
MASTER1IVE
Posted on 18 June 19 at 16:04
MrZombieChicken said:
Same as you. I do not want to go back on this game, even if the achievements are rather simple.
I am French and I love chocolatine ;D
TangerineGamer
TangerineGamer
Posted on 18 June 19 at 21:12
Doesn't look to be anything added, but then it depends when "today" is ...
TrueSteamAchievements
https://ark.gamepedia.com/Achievements
https://steamcommunity.com/stats/346110/achievements
Yours sincerely, TG
BlackxRyan
BlackxRyan
Posted on 18 June 19 at 23:01, Edited on 18 June 19 at 23:02 by BlackxRyan
There is no way I'm going back to this mess of a game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.