Community Events Forum

GTASC 2019 - Discussion

AuthorMessage
DubstepEdgelord
Posted on 10 September 19 at 21:08, Edited on 10 September 19 at 21:08 by DubstepEdgelord
Living Legends said:
DubstepEdgelord said:
RadicalSniper99 said:
DubstepEdgelord said:
My team did not get the bonus that we met the requirements for last week.
Reading may be fundamental, but it still isn't something most people do facepalm

It has been mentioned multiple times that this bonus will take time to verify and a post will be made here when the bonus has been handed out and a list of all qualifying teams will be included as well.
I am well aware but it has been quite longer than usual. I have no way of knowing when the bonuses go out. I don't know if there is a way to find out or not.
it was answered and asked in the two posts before your question laugh
Well that's what happens when I type in forums while trying to play a game, lol.
DubstepEdgelord
planting42
planting42
Posted on 10 September 19 at 22:08, Edited on 10 September 19 at 22:30 by planting42
Not that this will end the questions... but wink

The 140 surviving winners of the 'Seeing Threes' bonus are:
*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

We also had 4 teams complete the challenge but unfortunately fell to the rising tide of elimination.:
These will be applied soon.

A note, that's 61.67% of the eligible winners. This was the most won bonus to date.
Ahayzo
Ahayzo
Posted on 10 September 19 at 23:56
I guess they can finish Wildlands now
#mentallypudding The artist formerly known as alklein92201
Tropan
Tropan
Posted on 11 September 19 at 04:31, Edited on 11 September 19 at 04:31 by Tropan
United Nations, Going for side projects but missing the big picture...yep, seems legit...lol
3 Aussies talking about gaming, gamerscore and news! http://realgamerscore.com/
planting42
planting42
Posted on 11 September 19 at 05:28
Bonuses handed out
Flabyo
Flabyo
Posted on 11 September 19 at 07:28
Could y’all stop playing Elite Dangerous? The decay is hurting.
Slayer Reigning
Slayer Reigning
Posted on 11 September 19 at 11:46
planting42 said:
Bonuses handed out
Oh boy! I was on the edge of my seat...

laugh
planting42
planting42
Posted on 11 September 19 at 16:33
Flabyo said:
No, but the 4 or so achievements I need won't hurt you ;)
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 11 September 19 at 17:18
Flabyo said:
The more CMDRs the better.

o7
See You Space Cowboy...
Lambent Lail
Lambent Lail
Posted on 11 September 19 at 18:43, Edited on 11 September 19 at 18:44 by Lambent Lail
Well, this was fun this year, but I will be voluntarily eliminated from GTASC this week. I've got too much going on getting ready for my new job to dig myself out from Gears POP decay!

I made my personal goal of getting the Community Badge in Week 10, so I'm happy with that. Thanks for competition and good luck to everyone!

Though, I suppose I could use my plethora of bonuses to stay in... dance Just not sure how long I will last after that...
Resident Evil junkie
Ahayzo
Ahayzo
Posted on 11 September 19 at 19:26
I dunno, with the amount of decay even just another unlock or two could give, all your bonuses might not be enough laugh
#mentallypudding The artist formerly known as alklein92201
d3nn1s99999
d3nn1s99999
Posted on 11 September 19 at 19:58, Edited on 11 September 19 at 23:58 by d3nn1s99999
-200 means you are still way ahead of me laugh
Perhaps I can recover with some Borderlands 3 this weekend and dive even deeper next week dive

Edit: Nevermind, looks like Blair Witch has me in the positive again... Until tomorrow when the decay hits again headspin
Lanceride
Lanceride
Posted on 11 September 19 at 22:08
I demand a news item that lists all of Club 138 and sings of their glory. I will not tolerate any further delay on this matter. Thank you for understanding.
RadicalSniper99
RadicalSniper99
Posted on 11 September 19 at 22:58
Lanceride said:
I demand a news item that lists all of Club 138 and sings of their glory. I will not tolerate any further delay on this matter. Thank you for understanding.
I sing of my own glory!!! And glory to the rest of my fellow Club 138 members.
Mental Knight 5
Posted on 12 September 19 at 00:28
Inferno118 said:
I remember a friend ranting about this bonus being too much.
Oh and I haven't stopped! I later got a team and whined to them. I had a kid just so I could whine to her. Seriously, 15 Level? What, have we come up with like FIVE games as a community that would work for? Compare that to 15 Single Player, 15 Main Storyline. Compare that to ONE Stackable! ONE! The whole point of Stackable is getting more than one at once. laugh And to add insult to injury, the badge was called "Efficient"! laugh Reminds me of the "They should be able to crank out 5 Viral no problem, right?" debacle. We are the eager puppets of a madman.

I'm three quarters joking, this has been a ton of fun. toast Thanks for the Old Blood recommend (months ago), nice game. Glad the community has helped find others, if it swings back around in team.
Mr Peanutbubber
Posted on 12 September 19 at 01:02
Mental Knight 5 said:
Inferno118 said:
I remember a friend ranting about this bonus being too much.
Oh and I haven't stopped! I later got a team and whined to them. I had a kid just so I could whine to her. Seriously, 15 Level? What, have we come up with like FIVE games as a community that would work for? Compare that to 15 Single Player, 15 Main Storyline. Compare that to ONE Stackable! ONE! The whole point of Stackable is getting more than one at once. laugh And to add insult to injury, the badge was called "Efficient"! laugh Reminds me of the "They should be able to crank out 5 Viral no problem, right?" debacle. We are the eager puppets of a madman.

I'm three quarters joking, this has been a ton of fun. toast Thanks for the Old Blood recommend (months ago), nice game. Glad the community has helped find others, if it swings back around in team.
Madden NFL 16 is broken for this Bonus. You can get all Legacy achievements in like 5 minutes and that's 10/15 Levels!

I assume other Madden's work, too, but I already have those done. redface
"What is this...a crossover episode?!"
Inferno118
Inferno118
Posted on 12 September 19 at 01:58
So far from what I’ve seen this hero express and the Kinect sport gem titles are the easiest games that I haven’t touched. A lot of the options I didn’t wanna throw on my tag like KI and Sims 4 (not yet at least) so I’m glad people recommended these.

All in all this one is definitely much more work than I’m used to for a bonus, but definitely doable on MOST tags unless u have like 1.5 mil GS. This would be pretty tough
planting42
planting42
Posted on 12 September 19 at 03:22
Most of mine came from WORLDS Builder: Farm & Craft (Win 10) not that I'd recommend it...
SinFluxx
SinFluxx
Posted on 12 September 19 at 09:36
Fallout 3 PC is great for the bonus, 12 in there that you can use the console commands to unlock in minutes.
freedomgirl85
freedomgirl85
Posted on 12 September 19 at 10:28
Mental Knight 5 said:
We are the eager puppets of a madman.

Mad?

genius I say.

Imagine how much fun he will have watching the contest next go around because this year's 15 is only to use up the easy "level" ones. Next GTASC is when the real dancing will begin
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.