The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Grab These 19 Quick and Easy Games Before The Sale Ends Tomorrow

• kintariskintaris333,775
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 June 19 at 11:06
    Off topic question and Maybe i missed it but what happen to the monthly easy achievemens list for last month? I look forward to seeing that every month.
    Xbox1,Switch,Ps4 Gamer.
  • Posted on 20 June 19 at 11:22
    Love the write up about what’s actually worth playing! Thank you. clap
  • Mr Dan JonesMr Dan Jones516,037
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 June 19 at 11:26
    Mr Dan Jones said:
    TrueAssassin86x said:
    Off topic question and Maybe i missed it but what happen to the monthly easy achievemens list for last month? I look forward to seeing that every month.
    They are still around

link hidden
    Thanks toast
    Xbox1,Switch,Ps4 Gamer.
  • pitendopitendo956,695
    Posted on 20 June 19 at 11:36
    thumbs up for the new addition regarding which game is actually worth playing!
  • True MarvellousTrue Marvellous5,534,732
    Posted on 20 June 19 at 11:54
    Finally, there's Maize. It might be one of the dumbest first person shooters on the market, but it's playable — and if you like to laugh at really dumb things, as I do, it stays mindlessly amusing enough to get in and get out with your 1000 gamerscore.
    Maize is not a first person shooter!roll

Also the speed run achievement is glitchy, I've done it 7 yes Seven times and nothing.
    Gameplay Focused Reviews that dont pander to publishers check out www.youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    Posted on 20 June 19 at 12:04
    True Marvellous said:
    Finally, there's Maize. It might be one of the dumbest first person shooters on the market, but it's playable — and if you like to laugh at really dumb things, as I do, it stays mindlessly amusing enough to get in and get out with your 1000 gamerscore.

Also the speed run achievement is glitchy, I've done it 7 yes Seven times and nothing.
    Sorry, that was my mistake!
  • TriplomaltoTriplomalto330,243 330,243 GamerScore
    Posted on 20 June 19 at 12:16
    Thanks!
  • QuemandanteQuemandante1,144,671
    Posted on 20 June 19 at 12:45
    Echoes of Fey's link is including the "***" so it's not working nor showing the "***" for the footnote.
  • DingadillyDingadilly2,612,106
    Posted on 20 June 19 at 13:02
    I've wanted that perception one for a while but I wont touch it with the unfixed unobtainable. Yes that's right I will refuse to take on a game with unobtainable achievements.
    Posted on 20 June 19 at 13:08
    Jonker said:
    Echoes of Fey's link is including the "***" so it's not working nor showing the "***" for the footnote.
    Sorted, thank you.
  • Posted on 20 June 19 at 13:18
    really appreciate adding in which are worth a play through :) trying to avoid buying ones just for the achievements if I have others to play. Love grabbing these smaller ones for around 5$ though, found some real gems I would have never played!
    NateDawgSn1per
    Posted on 20 June 19 at 13:37
    NateDawgSn1per said:
    really appreciate adding in which are worth a play through :) trying to avoid buying ones just for the achievements if I have others to play. Love grabbing these smaller ones for around 5$ though, found some real gems I would have never played!
    I'm glad! Obviously it's just our collective opinions, but hopefully these are ones that at least don't make you feel too dirty for playing.
  • Posted on 20 June 19 at 13:58
    Nevermind, while mildly interesting, is a chore to finish. Moves far too slow for my taste.
    youtube.com/glddgaming - mixer.com/leo_ascendent
  • FailedSeppukuFailedSeppuku1,800,430
    Posted on 20 June 19 at 14:11
    Aer looks cool, good Sunday morning gaming
  • TervissimoTervissimo710,249
    Posted on 20 June 19 at 14:16
    True Marvellous said:

Dang that sucks, I played Maize fairly recently, like a month ago, and was surprised to get the speed run achievement on my FIRST play through, which must have taken 3+ hours because I did it blind. I didn’t even know there was a speedrun achievement. So I guess I got the lucky side of the glitchiness.
  • AgentOfAbyssAgentOfAbyss531,191
    Posted on 20 June 19 at 15:04
    I love the new part about what's worth playing. Just because it's quick doesn't mean it's worth it! Awesome!
  • DwaggieniteDwaggienite5,170,784
    Posted on 20 June 19 at 16:23
    TA has some AMAZING walkthroughs for Planet Rix-13, and The Gardens Between... although I'm biased... I wrote them :P
  • Its DanIts Dan1,016,156
    Posted on 20 June 19 at 16:24
    Maize is complete and utter turd. Avoid at all costs.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads