The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Grab These 19 Quick and Easy Games Before The Sale Ends Tomorrow

• LegendgenesisLegendgenesis1,130,406
    Posted on 20 June 19 at 16:40
    Its Dan said:
    Maize is complete and utter turd. Avoid at all costs.
    I wholeheartedly disagree. I enjoyed it. But to each their own.
  • Posted on 20 June 19 at 17:25
    Legendgenesis said:
    Its Dan said:
    I agree with Legendgenesis, and would suggest that potential buyers read the game's review here on TA for a fair assessment. It's well worth US$4.99.
    Gordon Bennett (yeah, that's my real name [some older Brits would understand that])
  • xIAMHUNTERxxIAMHUNTERx707,007
    Posted on 20 June 19 at 17:36
    I'd recommend The Station too if you're into sci-fi/space stuff, it's short but an enjoyable walking sim with a cool narrative
  • Posted on 20 June 19 at 18:10
    I enjoyed the Gardens Between. At that price point, it's fair value. For that price or cheaper I'd say give it a go. I played it on Game Pass. Nothing really challenging or difficult, but interesting enough to keep me entertained. All the ach. are either story related or easily accessible to go back to if you missed them in normal play through.
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz2,235,263
    Posted on 20 June 19 at 19:31
    GordonDogKing said:
    Legendgenesis said:
    Its Dan said:
    I agree with Legendgenesis, and would suggest that potential buyers read the game's review here on TA for a fair assessment. It's well worth US$4.99.
    Ill go ahead and jump in on that. That bear was fkn stupid funny! The game is utterly ridiculous and incredibly low budget looking but the voice acting was surprisingly well done. Very off beat humour. I wonder if people hate on it so much bc of the cheevos messing up? I fortunately had no issues getting all mine in one run, so i cant speak on if that woulda changed my view on it.
    Matthew
  • logicslayerlogicslayer1,324,548
    Posted on 20 June 19 at 19:56
    I picked up the following:

AER - Memories of Old
    Bulb Boy
    Echoes of the Fey: The Fox's Trail
    Maize
    My Brother Rabbit
    Nevermind
    Planet RIX-13
    The Station

Thanks for the heads up!
  • SkrubitsSkrubits1,084,448
    Posted on 21 June 19 at 06:36
    Oh, you guys actually listened! Thanks.
    Would you kindly?
  • Zaro KarosZaro Karos1,754,177
    Posted on 21 June 19 at 10:39
    NORTH is a cheap way to get your gamerscore up 1000G. Probably won't be doing that again.
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz651,111
    Posted on 21 June 19 at 10:48
    Dwaggienite said:
    TA has some AMAZING walkthroughs for Planet Rix-13, and The Gardens Between... although I'm biased... I wrote them :P
    Right, based on this unbiased glowing recommendation I will be purchasing Rix-13.
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz651,111
    Posted on 21 June 19 at 10:50
    Cool article. Thanks.
  • pezboybenpezboyben1,288,877
    Posted on 21 June 19 at 13:45
    Dwaggienite said:
    TA has some AMAZING walkthroughs for Planet Rix-13, and The Gardens Between... although I'm biased... I wrote them :P
    Both excellent guides, used them both. Gardens Between when it first hit gamepass and Planet Rix-13 today, thanks!
  • pezboybenpezboyben1,288,877
    Posted on 21 June 19 at 13:48
    I also appreciate the extra time that went into this article with the opinions at the end. Already owned quite a few of these and have now purchased even more. I think there are now just five on this list that I don't have now. I'm not ashamed to get some quick easy completions.
    Posted on 21 June 19 at 16:25
    Zaro Karos said:
    NORTH is a cheap way to get your gamerscore up 1000G. Probably won't be doing that again.
    Yeah, it's definitely that, and I won't be doing that again, either.
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz2,235,263
    Posted on 21 June 19 at 18:58
    FiveWizz said:
    Dwaggienite said:
    Right, based on this unbiased glowing recommendation I will be purchasing Rix-13.
    I can confirm the guide is fantastic! Loved the format, bullet points, short and sweet without unneeded filler, clear and concise toast
    Matthew
  • Rista BRista B916,072
    Posted on 21 June 19 at 19:56
    Bulb Boy is a one weird game.
    Remember Philando Castile, a fellow gamer, a human being, Rest in Peace
    Posted on 21 June 19 at 21:00
    Rista B said:
    Weird in a good way, or just weird?
  • Rista BRista B916,072
    Posted on 21 June 19 at 21:45
    Legendgenesis said:
    Rista B said:
    Weird in a good way, or just weird?
    I guess that depends on your personal preferences but I thought it was just weird. Did enjoy that it was different.
    Remember Philando Castile, a fellow gamer, a human being, Rest in Peace
  • Posted on 22 June 19 at 12:35
    Dwaggienite said:
    Thanks, I used your gardens between one recently and it was very well done. I would highly recommend picking this game up as it's an easy 1000g with the guide and a great game too!
  • TDMage20TDMage201,245,734
    Posted on 22 June 19 at 16:51
    Samsara & My Brother Rabbit for me.

Don't like paying more than $10 for a cheap and easy, and those are $7.50 each for now. Have $10 credit from Bing Rewards so that'll be 5 dollahs for both.

And this is why I love Microsoft.. lol
  • iMaginaryyiMaginaryy2,547,796
    Posted on 22 June 19 at 19:18
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    GordonDogKing said:
    Legendgenesis said:
    Its Dan said:
    Ill go ahead and jump in on that. That bear was fkn stupid funny! The game is utterly ridiculous and incredibly low budget looking but the voice acting was surprisingly well done. Very off beat humour. I wonder if people hate on it so much bc of the cheevos messing up? I fortunately had no issues getting all mine in one run, so i cant speak on if that woulda changed my view on it.
    I also enjoyed Maize, thought it was a fairly unique little game. Love the corn dudes lol and the scientist backstory.

pezboyben said:
    Dwaggienite said:
    Both excellent guides, used them both. Gardens Between when it first hit gamepass and Planet Rix-13 today, thanks!
    Agreed that these were quite good and useful guides from Dwaggie :)
    Fear is the mindkiller.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads