The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Grab These 19 Quick and Easy Games Before The Sale Ends Tomorrow

• Chris8875Chris8875697,197
    Posted on 24 June 19 at 07:02
    Dwaggienite said:
    TA has some AMAZING walkthroughs for Planet Rix-13, and The Gardens Between... although I'm biased... I wrote them :P
    The Gardens Between is a lovely game. As an Aussie I was keen to get it and play due to its local aesthetic and wanting to support a local developer.

Dwaggienite's guide is wonderful too. Highly recommend!
  • AgentOfAbyssAgentOfAbyss538,882
    Posted on 24 June 19 at 13:21
    I finished Maize off this sale and I don't regret one second of it. It's a very Monty Python style of humor so if you don't think that's funny first of all what's wrong with you and second of all you will HATE this game. If you think it's funny then it's absolutely worth $5.00 but with how short and easy it is to 100% I'd have been upset paying full price for it.
  • Vok 250Vok 250448,988
    Posted on 24 June 19 at 17:32
    Hey guys, I've got nothing against affiliate links, but the Store links from the sidebar of achievements pages go through go.skimresources.com, which is a notorious ad tracking network blocked by most ad/script blockers by default. The links in this article work fine, but I can't use the ads on other pages without disabling my filters and compromising my browsing privacy.

This happened last June too and was fixed within a week or so. Just thought I'd point it out.
  • Posted on 24 June 19 at 17:57
    please keep doing these the day before the sale ends, very helpful to check! i had missed sonic the fighters game, luckily i saw it now
  • Anno MundiAnno Mundi618,377
    Posted on 24 June 19 at 18:04
    Refreshing to see recommendations based on how decent the game is rather than just gamerscore based - Thanks! I'll be picking up Gardens
  • MrZombieChickenMrZombieChicken1,528,313
    Posted on 24 June 19 at 18:18
    Rista B said:
    Bulb Boy is a one weird game.
    That might be an understatement. I have to say however, I did not find it terrible. I actually had a chuckle when one achievement required me to poop to death. Yes, you read that right.
    This space for rent.
  • spankyNspronklespankyNspronkle1,149,979
    Posted on 24 June 19 at 18:47
    Thanks for the reminder! Went with...

Echoes of the Fey: The Fox's Trail
    Planet RIX-13
    Bulb Boy
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,328,709
    Posted on 24 June 19 at 21:15
    I want to play town of light and maize, however, the entire list is likely to hit Gamepass Ultimate, especially now with their higher budget! So i'll wait it out.
  • TallnvyneTallnvyne1,038,027
    Posted on 25 June 19 at 02:46
    I love articles about this sort of stuff. Super helpful! clap
  • EmiinahEmiinah50,843
    Posted on 25 June 19 at 09:13
    I didn’t know AER is an easy completion. I should really get to playing it.
    You child of a twon-ha!
  • HawkeyeBarry20HawkeyeBarry201,000,707
    Posted on 30 June 19 at 19:53
    Kanchanaburi said:
    I want to play town of light and maize, however, the entire list is likely to hit Gamepass Ultimate, especially now with their higher budget! So i'll wait it out.
    I don’t think you’ll see town of light hit gamepass. Some very adult topics and issues that aren’t very kid friendly.
  • NoHeroes94NoHeroes941,165,840
    Posted on 20 August 19 at 23:17
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    Kanchanaburi said:
    I don’t think you’ll see town of light hit gamepass. Some very adult topics and issues that aren’t very kid friendly.
    I don't quite know why that would equate to no Game Pass?

The Town of Light was quite a decent little game but the is amongst the worst designed sections of any game I've ever played.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads