Game Discussion: Neverwinter Forum

what am i doing wrong?

AuthorMessage
rocking23nf
rocking23nf
Posted on 20 June 19 at 14:21
I was playing last night, after not playing for a year or more, I had forgotten much of where anything was or what to do. Anyways I queued up into a level 15 leveling group, I was levl 63. the match started, we were a 5 person team in a circular arena, I was dead in 3-4 seconds, wtf?

so then I decide to work on the kill 50 dragon achievement, I did a solo run of the caverns instance, I came to the first group of enemies, attacked from a distance with my bow, and again, I was steamrolled and was dead in like 5 seconds.
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 20 June 19 at 14:40
have you applied skillpoints etc? they occasionally get reset when major patches roll out
rocking23nf
rocking23nf
Posted on 20 June 19 at 14:54
well I applied the modifiers to attributes like STR because they reset, but the skill points looked different, I had to choose my archer play style and it had auto set all skills for me, I didn't see anywhere to "increase a skill" or anything.
SkinnyBoi1985
SkinnyBoi1985
Posted on 20 June 19 at 15:38
unfortunately you came back after a new mod has hit and completely changed mechanics of the game, even as a daily player im still getting my head around the new gameplay and powers etc, it is completely different and you are now very squishy
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.