Industry News Forum

News about the Industry itself, as opposed to a specific game. Only TA Newshounds can start threads here.

GameStop Reveals Top 10 E3 Video Games Based on Pre-Orders

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 20 June 19 at 16:28
A couple might surprise you

Please click here to read the story: GameStop Reveals Top 10 E3 Video Games Based on Pre-Orders
Dakrkplayer2
Dakrkplayer2
Posted on 20 June 19 at 16:33
But gamestop is slowly dying. Only way they can live on the feature is become a PC digital store.
XBOX 4 LIFE
CanadianWhizKid
Posted on 20 June 19 at 16:34
Everything makes sense except for Crash seeing as it’s out tomorrow, so soon after E3.

Granted, IGN was sponsored by it and pushing it like crazy.
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 20 June 19 at 16:35
8 days before SMM2! headspin
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
T0NY HAYABUSA
T0NY HAYABUSA
Posted on 20 June 19 at 16:43
Well seeing COD at the top is a complete shocker!
EXTREME Napkin
Posted on 20 June 19 at 16:55
GameStop still exist in 2019!????!!!?
Mr Peanutbubber
Posted on 20 June 19 at 17:08
Lol, GameStop trying its best to stay relevant. headspin
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 20 June 19 at 17:14
No surprise seeing CoD at the top
PIRAX15
PIRAX15
Posted on 20 June 19 at 18:00
The numbers they provided are probably not valid. They messed up so many pre-orders (and cancelled them on people without telling them) it is laughable... I almost lost a Doom Collector's edition because of their terri-bad system. This was the last time I pre-ordered collector's items from them.
AlterPred
AlterPred
Posted on 20 June 19 at 18:10, Edited on 20 June 19 at 18:10 by AlterPred
Why preorder there when best buy and amazon give you $10 gift cards with the preorder? Do people really care about the .50c misc toys?
TrueAssassin86x
Posted on 20 June 19 at 18:20
Do people still pre-order in 2019 ? LOL
Xbox1,Switch,Ps4 Gamer.
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 20 June 19 at 18:21
I’m most surprised Cyberpunk isn’t ahead of FF7. I think everyone working on The Avengers game should stop and really think if they want to make some tweaks. Marvel has never been bigger and this should be the biggest slam dunk and instead it can’t beat out Crash Racing which isn’t a heavy hitter or Gears 5 which obviously isn’t available for PlayStation. This shows the Avengers trailer was a disappointment to most.
HackingSpartan8
Posted on 20 June 19 at 18:29
Why do people hate gamestop so much. Its a place for gamers, only focused on pop culture. Best buy and amazon aren't gamer places
HackingSpartan8
Posted on 20 June 19 at 18:32
AlterPred said:
Why preorder there when best buy and amazon give you $10 gift cards with the preorder? Do people really care about the .50c misc toys?
Because GameStop is a place for gamers and not a department store ore supermarket. On top of that they give exclusive dlc and figurines (COD Captain Price) and they have exclusive Collecotrs Editions (Cyberpunk and Cod for example - the full big collecotrs editions, not only dlc). I'd much rather buy my games from a gaming store than a department store or online store
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 20 June 19 at 19:00
HackingSpartan8 said:
Why do people hate gamestop so much. Its a place for gamers, only focused on pop culture. Best buy and amazon aren't gamer places
The biggest reason people hate on GameStop is because how little you get back when you trade in your games. I usually don’t go to Gamestop but that’s because I’m looking for the best deal and GameStop rarely does.
Sandman Prime
Sandman Prime
Posted on 20 June 19 at 19:18
Absolutely a paid for list. No chance that’s actually accurate, imo.
JBX7I
JBX7I
Posted on 20 June 19 at 20:25
Dont know why all the hate for Gamestop. I still shop there all the time.
Vok 250
Vok 250
Posted on 20 June 19 at 20:59
JBX7I said:
Dont know why all the hate for Gamestop. I still shop there all the time.
If you have a Switch it's great. It's the only place actually dropping physical Switch prices. Even beating Amazon and Ebay. It's great for weird rare JRPGs too because BestBuy and Walmart don't even stock them.
FightingMegaFoo
Posted on 20 June 19 at 21:31, Edited on 20 June 19 at 21:31 by FightingMegaFoo
I'm surprised The Outer Worlds didn't even make the list. It's my most anticipated game.
NateDawgSn1per
Posted on 20 June 19 at 23:21
PIRAX15 said:
The numbers they provided are probably not valid. They messed up so many pre-orders (and cancelled them on people without telling them) it is laughable... I almost lost a Doom Collector's edition because of their terri-bad system. This was the last time I pre-ordered collector's items from them.
Don't pre-order with them online... which is unfortunate when an item is "online only". My Diablo 3 loot goblin amiibo is forever in the wind and GS has no idea why.
NateDawgSn1per
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.