Game Discussion: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Forum

Bloodstained: In-game bonus for naming yourself

AuthorMessage
BioMegaBear
BioMegaBear
Posted on 21 June 19 at 02:42, Edited on 21 June 19 at 02:44 by BioMegaBear
At the start screen rename Miriam to:

ALPHAOMEGASIN (All Caps): Gets you the Weapon "Darkness Descends" (A reference to the youtube channel of the same name)

BULLFIGHTER: Gets you a mask of a familiar character (A character seen around in other kickstarter games)

Akuma – Dominus Weapon.

BIGHEAD – Big Head Mode. (THE RETURN OF A CLASSIC)

8MEGAPOWER – Sega Power Strip Weapon “Gamesack”

NIGHTMARE – Unlock Hard/Nightmare modes from the beginning.

DUNGEONITE – Dungeonite Sword – Weapon

JEPSON – Clockwork Blade – Weapon

STEPHENPLAYS – Sicilian Slicer – Weapon (A reference to the youtube channel of the same name)

SPONGYVINE – Vine Sword – Weapon

TheSpeedGamers – Final Hour – Weapon (A reference to the youtube channel of the same name)

EGGFARM – Guardian Egg Helm – Head

INTHEBATHROOM – Dumpling Helmet – Head

chuggaaconroy – Space Helmet – Head (A reference to the youtube LP channel of the same name)

Jarvis Meower – Mega64 Helmet – Head (A reference to the youtube channel group MEGA64)

AWESOMEVIDEOGAMES – Big Moustache – Accessory (A reference to the group video games awesome & Awesome video games series from 2006-present on youtube)

TEAMFAT – A Kinda Funny Mask – Accessory. (A reference during a time where one of the major fast food places was launching their boneless chicken wing product and people who prefer Bone in their Chicken Wings started the hashtag #TeamBone and Greg (from kindafunny) went on a Twitter frenzy as he loves chicken wings by tweeting #TeamBone with the hashtag #TeamFat.

swimmingbird – Plague Doctor Face – Accessory

Egoraptor – Hey I’m A Grump – Accessory
Grumps – I’m Not So Grump – Accessory (both are a reference to the youtube channel of the same name)

If I am missing any please reply
BT
iMaginaryy
iMaginaryy
Posted on 24 June 19 at 21:24
So can you only get one of these at a time for that save file with that name, or can you enter all of them to unlock them and they persist through save files?
Fear is the mindkiller.
BioMegaBear
BioMegaBear
Posted on 25 June 19 at 16:52
iMaginaryy said:
So can you only get one of these at a time for that save file with that name, or can you enter all of them to unlock them and they persist through save files?
Yes one per save file because you can name your file once & have that bonus for THAT file
BT
iMaginaryy
iMaginaryy
Posted on 25 June 19 at 23:28
BioMegaBear said:
iMaginaryy said:
Yes one per save file because you can name your file once & have that bonus for THAT file
Okay, thank you for clarification! toast
Fear is the mindkiller.
BioMegaBear
BioMegaBear
Posted on 27 June 19 at 19:30
Okay, thank you for clarification! toast

No problem
My power shall become a shining beacon, that will bestow healing upon your broken wings.
NateDawgSn1per
Posted on 30 June 19 at 16:09
Appreciate this :) Going to get the game today. Do the different weapons give advantages or is it more or less a skin?
NateDawgSn1per
MushaConvoy
MushaConvoy
Posted on 03 July 19 at 01:45
Just because I hadn't found it anywhere else online:

Hard/Nightmare - once you enter the code, Hard/Nightmare difficulty is unlocked permanently.
Swords - All swords are identical in functionality, just look different. They're all ATK +15 with the D,DF,F-X "Force Blast" technique.
Headgear - All headgear is DEF +5, just looks different.
Accessories - Big Mustache, The-Baz, Plague Doctor are all DEF +5, Kinda Funny and the two Grumps are DEF +0 (essentially useless).
Peace Through Tyranny
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.