Game Discussion: Metro Exodus (Win 10) Forum

NG+/ Iron mode currenlty unobtainable/broken.

AuthorMessage
M I K 3 ID v
M I K 3 ID v
Posted on 21 June 19 at 20:57
Both these achievements are currently unobtainable/broken.

Metro Exodus (Win 10)MutationThe Mutation achievement in Metro Exodus (Win 10) worth 321 pointsComplete the game in New Game+ mode using any modification.

Metro Exodus (Win 10)Iron ModeThe Iron Mode achievement in Metro Exodus (Win 10) worth 535 pointsComplete the game in Iron Mode.

I played through the game on New Game + with multiple modifiers on and the achievement never unlocked at the end (Hardcore and Eternal voyage unlocked)

I asked a couple others who had played NG+ and they had the same issue.

Just thought I'd bring this up in case anyone was thinking why it might of not popped or thinking about starting this game.

I have submitted achievement flags and info to said achievements.

Anyone have an idea on the best way I could contact the devs on this issue? Would really like the completion lol! Thank you.
지정사수소총
Posted on 23 June 19 at 14:16, Edited on 23 June 19 at 16:01 by 지정사수소총
Same problem...
0.00 % :(
fireiz
fireiz
Posted on 23 June 19 at 16:19
I am playing on xbox one and the game became so freaking glitchy with iron mode on, the game breaks down every 1 hour and i cant even finish the volga mission!! It was very smooth and normal while playing hardcore ranger, but going into iron mode made the game unplayable mess!!
Have no fear, Amjad is here
Quiggzo
Quiggzo
Posted on 23 June 19 at 23:34
Yeah I sent the Dev's a message on Twitter and the DeepSilver support page and have had the usual script reply of "all you have to do is complete the game in Iron Mode"... I sent this a week from the games release on Windows 10.

All we can do is patiently wait for a game update..
Quiggzo ~ Xbox One S / Xbox One X / i7 8700K 3.7GHz GeForce 8GB 32GB DDR3
Quiggzo
Quiggzo
Posted on 24 June 19 at 04:24
fireiz said:
I am playing on xbox one and the game became so freaking glitchy with iron mode on, the game breaks down every 1 hour and i cant even finish the volga mission!! It was very smooth and normal while playing hardcore ranger, but going into iron mode made the game unplayable mess!!
This happened to me constantly on Xbox One X only. The only workaround I managed was to divert to an older Xbox such as the Xbox One S.
Quiggzo
Quiggzo
Posted on 26 June 19 at 21:18
UPDATE 26-JUNE-2019:

I’ve been pumping out emails to the devs and unfortunately haven’t received a solid solution for this fix, however, it has been escalated further. View the devs response here:

https://twitter.com/mrericlamond/status/1143990994704060416
Quiggzo ~ Xbox One S / Xbox One X / i7 8700K 3.7GHz GeForce 8GB 32GB DDR3
kd rio 007
kd rio 007
Posted on 28 June 19 at 20:09
That really sucks, hopefully this'll be retroactive for those who've done NG+. This game is NOT worth doing another playthrough for.
Quiggzo
Quiggzo
Posted on 28 June 19 at 23:21
kd rio 007 said:
That really sucks, hopefully this'll be retroactive for those who've done NG+. This game is NOT worth doing another playthrough for.
To be honest, I loved playing through it. Speed running through it is pretty easy and quick so I don’t mind but yeah, when you’ve completed it several+ times I get what your saying haha

I reckon they’ll fix it next year when they drop the dlc.
M I K 3 ID v
M I K 3 ID v
Posted on 29 June 19 at 07:01
I wouldn’t mind playing it again to be honest. I’ve done my playthrough’s etc but if it’s not retroactive, then I’ll try beat my personal speedrun from last time lol.
M I K 3 ID v
M I K 3 ID v
Posted on 29 June 19 at 07:02
Quiggzo said:
UPDATE 26-JUNE-2019:

I’ve been pumping out emails to the devs and unfortunately haven’t received a solid solution for this fix, however, it has been escalated further. View the devs response here:

Do you think it’s worth sending them an email or should we just wait for the next update and hope for the best?
iMaginaryy
iMaginaryy
Posted on 30 June 19 at 05:40
M I K 3 ID v said:
Quiggzo said:
UPDATE 26-JUNE-2019:

Do you think it’s worth sending them an email or should we just wait for the next update and hope for the best?
Generally speaking, one person sending them a million emails may or may not do much, but a million people sending a single email will almost certainly get something done.

So it can't hurt. Just be polite.
Fear is the mindkiller.
Quiggzo
Quiggzo
Posted on 01 July 19 at 09:46
iMaginaryy said:
M I K 3 ID v said:
Quiggzo said:
UPDATE 26-JUNE-2019:

Generally speaking, one person sending them a million emails may or may not do much, but a million people sending a single email will almost certainly get something done.

So it can't hurt. Just be polite.
Tbh you should send one, the more the merrier! You might get a few scripted emails haha but you’ll eventually get the “another gamer has pointed the issue out and we are investigating” :-)
iiiGunter
iiiGunter
Posted on 05 July 19 at 17:42
The same thing happens to me, and send mail to Deep Silver and no solution. only that it flies try it (that I did it) but again it does not unblock those profits.
The developers have not solved or explained anything ...
Gunter
PkChris
PkChris
Posted on 20 August 19 at 04:53
They finally fixed it with the latest patch.
M I K 3 ID v
M I K 3 ID v
Posted on 20 August 19 at 08:27
PkChris said:
They finally fixed it with the latest patch.
Awesome toast

Will definitely get onto finishing Iron mode and getting on with the new DLC smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.