Game Discussion: Killer Instinct Forum

Is this game dead enough to easily boost?

AuthorMessage
darkwing1232
darkwing1232
Posted on 22 June 19 at 16:06
I know there are some somewhat elaborate ways to boost ranked matches this game that were necessary a few years ago. But in 2019, is the game dead enough that I can fairly reliably find a boosting partner at any given time?
BemusedBox
BemusedBox
Posted on 22 June 19 at 16:33
I would say no tried a couple of months ago and kept finding loads of randoms best time I found was between 5am and 7am uk time and still it was only about 50% of the time.
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 22 June 19 at 19:51
Still a ton of people playing, surprisingly.
Chris Hirschy
Chris Hirschy
Posted on 27 June 19 at 19:05
If you're in a session with 4+ people its boostable. You'll hit Randoms, but its ok when you're working on your challenges.
o Heres Jonny o
Posted on 30 July 19 at 14:57
Now it's on game pass multiplayer is very busy. I'm struggling to boost. Plus some people are amazing at this and seeming immune to my button mashing mastery! Or basically, I suck at fighters.
Happy Gaming
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 31 July 19 at 03:01
o Heres Jonny o said:
Or basically, I suck at fighters.
Welcome to my world laugh I'm just glad I'm done with boosting this!
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
o Heres Jonny o
Posted on 31 July 19 at 06:48
Shinnizle said:
o Heres Jonny o said:
Or basically, I suck at fighters.
Welcome to my world laugh I'm just glad I'm done with boosting this!
Wish I had boosted it before gamepass gave it more players. I am so bad laugh
Happy Gaming
StK I
StK I
Posted on 31 July 19 at 16:30
It's possible but a huge pain. Recommend searching with a big group if you can.
TuKraZe
TuKraZe
Posted on 04 August 19 at 13:52
I set up many sessions a long time ago and had a pretty large but dedicated group of people willing to get this done as nobody was creating sessions at the time. Took us all a couple months before we all got the achievements but it is possible. I'd say try and aim to get at least 6 people to try and match up with.
Want a custom Gamerpic or Logo? Hit me up for further details.
Fooga
Fooga
Posted on 08 September 19 at 10:42
If you play early in the morning (EST time) you can usually complete a character or two at a time before it gets too crowded. I just logged onto my laptop on my account and used a dummy on my console.

Getting them both to gold means you can beat your dummy 2 out of 3 which counts for 2 wins at a time for whatever fighter you’re using.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.